Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT updated packages?

Options
  • 15-07-2009 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

When I ordered BT broadband a few years ago, we got 2MB broadband with 20GB download limit (I'm 99% sure it was a 20GB limit). Just looking at the bill, the package is called Broadband option 2. Now, when I go onto the BT website, it says there is a 30GB download limit with the Option 2 package. My question is, will I automatically get a 30GB allowance or will it still be 20GB?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Option 2 claims 30GB, so if that's what you're on, then that's what you have.

I'm pretty sure that the real cap is 80GB on all of BT's products anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I've heard the cap is closer to 100GB for all packages, I've went as far as 65Gb with my 30GB limit with no ill effects i.e. I didn't get trottled

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

100gb?

Ah...ok....

w...w...w......t...o...r....r...e...n...t...z.........

:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Okay thanks. I've already downloaded over 14GB this month and I thought I should be worried but it sounds lie I'm okay.

Advertisement