Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

windows live messenger bugs

• 15-07-2009 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

has anyone else noticed that their windows messenger and mail programs are acting strangely? mine only notifies me of about half my emails and leaves rthe rest there for when i happen to check and also for the last few days i have an invitation whenever i open the messenger but when i click on this and log onto the main site there are no invitations for any of my email addresses.

i have looked but cant find any easy way of reporting this except as feedback which i have done.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

I've given up on live messenger a long time ago. It works half the time and then stops working. I can't even get it to sign me in any more.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

foggy_lad wrote: »
    has anyone else noticed that their windows messenger and mail programs are acting strangely? mine only notifies me of about half my emails and leaves rthe rest there for when i happen to check and also for the last few days i have an invitation whenever i open the messenger but when i click on this and log onto the main site there are no invitations for any of my email addresses.

i have looked but cant find any easy way of reporting this except as feedback which i have done.

I wouldnt worry too much about it, its actually nothing to do with your email, more than likely someone inviting you to a group or something like that on live.

Advertisement