Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arthouse movie "The moon"

Options
  • 15-07-2009 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could see this in Galway? I think it's released this weekend in Ireland but since moving away from Dublin (and the IFI) I don't know where to go see this.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The Eye take in some art house films. Other than that, you'll either have to wait for it in the Town Hall or Doovdé.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Robbo wrote: »
    Doovdé.

What's that??? Or am I being super-dumb and missing some obvious reference here?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

JustMary wrote: »
    What's that??? Or am I being super-dumb and missing some obvious reference here?
    Fonejacker. The chap who pronounces DVD phonetically as Doovdé.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Predalien

Moon will be in the omniplex from friday, not showing in the eye though.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Cheers Predalien

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Been looking forward to this. Cheers Predalien.

Advertisement