Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mbc persia

• 15-07-2009 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I live in Canada so I can't get MBC Persia from my satellite but I really want to see this channel (I can speak persian) is there any online feed or any other way I can get this channel?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Apogee

MBC Persia shows American films/series with subtitles in Persian. No Persian language content as such. You could probably get someone to setup a slingbox setup for you easily enough, particularly in the Middle East, in return for sending Canadian/American content back to them.

If you are looking for Iranian TV in Canada, you have the options of Telstar 15W or Galaxy 19 97W.

Telstar:
    Alalam News Channel
    IRINN
    Jame-Jam TV Network 2

Only in Eastern Canada:
    t12_am.gif

Galaxy:
    Alalam News Channel
    IRINN
    Jame-Jam TV Network 2
    Press TV

galaxy19_namku.gif

http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/Iran.html

For dish sizes etc, you'd be better off asking on a North American forum e.g. satelliteguys.us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 andi01

Apogee wrote: »
    MBC Persia shows American films/series with subtitles in Persian. No Persian language content as such. You could probably get someone to setup a slingbox setup for you easily enough, particularly in the Middle East, in return for sending Canadian/American content back to them.

If you are looking for Iranian TV in Canada, you have the options of Telstar 15W or Galaxy 19 97W.

Telstar:
    Alalam News Channel
    IRINN
    Jame-Jam TV Network 2

Only in Eastern Canada:
    t12_am.gif

Galaxy:
    Alalam News Channel
    IRINN
    Jame-Jam TV Network 2
    Press TV

galaxy19_namku.gif

http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/Iran.html

For dish sizes etc, you'd be better off asking on a North American forum e.g. satelliteguys.us

hmmmm ok thanks I am actually pointed toward the Telastar sat.

Thanks anyways!

Advertisement