Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it true that Gary Glitter is living in Rush Co. Dublin?

• 15-07-2009 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

A neighbour of mine has heard that Gary Glitter is living in Rush Co. Dublin and has been seen at the Karaoke in Keelings in Donabate. Can anyone out there confirm this?:mad:

P.S.THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

its unconfirmed - do you have a source of your rumour ? would be interested to know if its true or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Will somone think of the children

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

It's true, he moved in down the road from me. Saw him going in to his house there on my way to the shops last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭badinfleunce

yeah a very good source!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭badinfleunce

Sir Molle wrote: »
    It's true, he moved in down the road from me.

Really?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Sir Molle wrote: »
    It's true, he moved in down the road from me. Saw him going in to his house there on my way to the shops last week.

Did he ask you to be in his gang?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

If somebody PMs me a valid source I will re-open this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement