Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wait list - Róisín?

Options
  • 15-07-2009 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭

A bit late I know..
    anyone know if there is a waiting list at the Róisín for Arts Fest events?
    Am able to go see Dead Cat Bounce tonight but no tix.
    Arts Fest Box Office closed, Róisín member tix purchase not available and can't get through..

Reckon I'd get in? Wouldn't bother heading in to town otherwise...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Chance your arm, more than likely you will get in id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Thanks, but I just looked at the time and realized unless I fly, I'd be pushing it..still...*contemplates flying*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭BannedGugai

inisboffin wrote: »
    A bit late I know..
    anyone know if there is a waiting list at the Róisín for Arts Fest events?
    Am able to go see Dead Cat Bounce tonight but no tix.
    Arts Fest Box Office closed, Róisín member tix purchase not available and can't get through..

Reckon I'd get in? Wouldn't bother heading in to town otherwise...

Róisín Dubh online sales stop at 6pm.

Róisín Dubh online sales stop at 6pm.

Ya - I figured as much, it was 7 when I found out I didn't have to be somewhere else - my own fault:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Having said that, I was in on Tuesday for Fight Like Apes, and the guy at the door was still selling tickets. They were abnormally priced however.

• Advertisement

Just missed a 1pm show at Kings Head (sold out at 12.45) BUT there's a Dead Cat Bounce at 3 if anyone missed the other 2 and is in town!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Having said that, I was in on Tuesday for Fight Like Apes, and the guy at the door was still selling tickets. They were abnormally priced however.

That is true but twas a good gig..but 18euros was pricey? And I missed most of the support as they came on at about 8:50...let that be a warning for other gigs if you want a good spot or want to see the support...

O'death on monday is only a tenner tho and I recommend them...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

O'death on monday is only a tenner tho and I recommend them...

Words cannot express how awesome they were!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Indeed! Second time seeing them and sorry I couldn't make the Dublin gig tonight!

Just a snippet....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzTi7FBBvXg

Advertisement