Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age of Aquarius

Options
  • 15-07-2009 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

The secret
    The Ego
    The dominiion
    The passion
    The fire

Turns to
    Freedom
    Expression
    Love
    Humanitarian
    Inspiration

There are four races involved in the acension of earth.
    The Orion Grays( look like grays but are taller and whiter)
    Nodic(humanoid)
    Draconians (various humanoid reptoid looking beings)
    Annunaki ( the creators of homo sapiens and humanoid in appearance)

They al come the four star systems that point to the Pyramid. These beings are like the middleast of the galaxy. There are conflicting each other pretty much like what is happening in the MIddleast today. All the answers and secrets lie under Giza. Its an opportunity for mankind to ascend on a god level. I know how it can be envisaged.

The only way this can happen. is not going going to be discussed heresmile.gif Mankind is not trusted yet for a damn good reason. The Annunaki are deciding what to do. IMO. But right now I'm not happy the way things are going. The Illuminati has to not give up. But give in.
    The ascension basically means giving the power back to humanity. The Illuminati is run by the 13 bloodlines of the planet. They know the secrets and all the powers that lie under our ancient wonders of the world. It is time to take humanity in a new direction.

As for the Spinx its a lion. The sphinx leaves a mark from the stars sirius and leo Rosed opon earth to give its power to mankind. The lion energy. Its the fire, passion, drive and energy to raise the human consciousness. We had 12,000 years of stored repressed knowledge. The age of Aquarius is now here. http://www.adishakti.org/age_of_aquarius.htm

ow in the Age of Aquarius, everything becomes unified. All our differences, all our dualities mix together like the fragrances of a flower shop, with all of the different flowers adding their bouquet to the overall mix until they are inseparable. Each individual flower remains distinct and individual, each one’s fragrance is unique and discernible when you come up close to it, yet joined together in unity with the others in the wonderful mixture that is the smell of the shop.

Our individual worth comes from inside, from what we have inside, through our development, our evolution, and what we can give to society. Now our drastic differences dissolve and we integrate into the whole. We integrate and unify with the energy of the universe, with the great cosmic spirit.

Mystically, Aquarius signifies friendship. Friendship bursts upon us in its most elevated sense, in its most noble aspect — with understanding, collaboration, and fraternity. Love and friendship will have nothing to do with possessing or ego.

It means letting go of the power, the over rule, the Ego of the lion, Its time to use this drive and passion and turn into expression and individualism.

Each age comes with its own qualities. No age is "good or bad"

Jupiter rises in Aquarius at the time of the December solictice in Giza.

In the ending of the last age, Aquarius a time for expression, freedom and individuality.

default.jpg
    The President Who Told The TRUTH
    Close
    You need to upgrade your Flash Player

A TIME IS NOW.
    A TIME SHALL BEGIN
    A TIME FEEL ITS OATH

TIME WILL REVEAL ALL.

December 21st 2012 will be revealed.

Someone will show you the history and way to go with our true oath.

Man will be born what he was born to be FREE AND INDEPENDANT.

Who will show you the way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Hey, what sources did you get this info from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Nerin wrote: »
    Hey, what sources did you get this info from?

I will post more links if you want.
    But I think you will find the whole age change interesting.

The Sphinx was built 12,500bc.
    9,700BC was the last great catclysms. The great cvilizations before that went to great measures surpassing today in many ways. All the knowledge is keep under giza:)

The age of Aquarius came feb 14th this year. 12,500 years later.

Half way across the Zodiac
    A new age is born
    A new beginning
    A new phrase

The last century has brought all the changes need to integrate this age into our lives. Its a test of mankind and all that exists on this world.

I suggest you watch this
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197
    Age of Leo
    http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:hAnGBaPs8WEJ:www.postofficeparanoid.com/age_of_leo.htm+age+of+leo&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie
    Age of Aquarius
    http://www.accessnewage.com/Articles/astro/ageaq1.htm

Leo is opposite Aquarius on the Equinox.
    http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/calendar.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Huh. I'd always presumed the Zodiac ages were just re-expressions of the Mayan "end date" of 2012.

Zeitgeist?
    i wouldnt be comfortable using that as a source for anything. Anyway, that aside, it isnt a primary source.

Where did you source the name of the races or how they interact?

From watching documentaries of ex millitary people and talking to contactees too.
    I have spent years ttudying history and various texts.
    Studying the matrix and reality.
    Studying Babylon, Egypt, Maya and alll the ancient civliazations. (i'm now using my mind to find out about the lost civilizations. The mind is unlimieted in how it can gain knowledge. ;)

I need to find out why The Illuminati,(masons), the Annunaki and the secret societies use their sublimal, ritual, problem creating agendas in the world. What is their place and why are they so illumiinated. ETC. I came to the conclusion.That the ancients knew far more than we did and the survivors of the previous catcylms used this power against the world and its people. These people including the annunaki built the known civilizations created religion and society to indoctrinate us and to keep us controlled for their self interest desires over this world.

The hall of records have kept all the knowledge of Atlantis and the cataclysmic events 9700 bc. There is vast knowledge their kept from the public today.

I dont conform.
    I dont feel I need sources to know the truth. Some do though.

When you turn off all media networks and start using your mind in the natural state of this world. All will be revealed.

The four races are shown to me in Astral travel
    . They will return in 2012. The Annunaki are here and always have been here. Enhil, Enki. and Anu The Annunaki are the creators of homo sapiens. It was these beings and a others that built the pyramids and on mars.:)

If a banana,looks like a banana, feelis like one and is one.

It is a banana.

• Advertisement

Nerin wrote: »
    Zeitgeist?
    i wouldnt be comfortable using that as a source for anything. Anyway, that aside, it isnt a primary source.

Where did you source the name of the races or how they interact?

So what are you comfortable with?

The mainstream bull****? That has kept us dumb for the best part of 12,000 years. The Zeitgeist is trying to wake all of you up the obvious signs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

To what exactly that mankind has had the same stories retold again and again with common themes? Thats nowt new.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    To what exactly that mankind has had the same stories retold again and again with common themes? Thats nowt new.

what stories?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Hi Jim,
    Will the Corrs be doing a gig on 21/12/2010? :pac:

Just a point the Annuaki were Summerian gods not a secret society. I suppose the Greek Gods are still alive and well and running the NWO aswell no?

studiorat wrote: »
    Hi Jim,
    Will the Corrs be doing a gig on 21/12/2010? :pac:

Just a point the Annuaki were Summerian gods not a secret society. I suppose the Greek Gods are still alive and well and running the NWO aswell no?

I'd like to remind you of the charter studiorat.

You can debate claims and ask for sources,but you can do it without childish jabs.

• Advertisement

Apologies about the Jim Corr jab. It was the ridiclous referency to study that reminded me of Jim's "studying" the 911 business. Surfing the internet looking at conspiracy sites and amateur videos is not study...

But it think it warrants a few points...
    Annuaki were Summerian gods not a secret society. I suppose the Greek Gods are still alive and well and running the NWO aswell no?

Zeitgeist has been shown repeatedly to be full of blatant lies and untruths. For instance the mention the 12 signs of the Zodaic. Well only the Eygptian zodiac had 12 signs. The Summerians had 18 and the Mayans had 20. Not to mention dates and translations being all over the place.

It might be a good time to ask here that if the Sun passes through the constellation Ophiuchus between November 30 and December 17 how come that's not part of any astological zodiac bull.
    Another interesting thing to note is that not all civilisations catalogued the procession of the stars. The Inca actually followed the dark spots in between.

Mysterious, if you want to contribute to lining Peter Joseph's pockets well fair play to ya. But why the hell would you think an internet documentary made 2 years ago suddenly has all your answers?

Interesting that you think Zeitgeist isn't mainstream by the way. It's probably as mainstream as it gets really. Infact the only conspiracy that's really going on is the conspiracy to sell books and movies. IMO the producers of Zeitgeist have as much of a conspiracy going on as any ancient gods still living in our midsts.

Apologies about the Jim Corr jab. It was the ridiclous referency to study that reminded me of Jim's "studying" the 911 business. Surfing the internet looking at conspiracy sites and amateur videos is not study...

You apologise, but still on one hand dish a dig and make a false judgment.

Regardless of who is looking for the truth, it doesn't give you the right to ridicule them.

At least he got off his arse and did research.

You well.......... As we can see.:rolleyes:

But it think it warrants a few points...
    Annuaki were Summerian gods not a secret society. I suppose the Greek Gods are still alive and well and running the NWO aswell no?

Never said the Annunaki were a secret society. But they make sure they are illuminated on this world.

Zeitgeist has been shown repeatedly to be full of blatant lies and untruths. For instance the mention the 12 signs of the Zodaic. Well only the Eygptian zodiac had 12 signs. The Summerians had 18 and the Mayans had 20. Not to mention dates and translations being all over the place.
    People talk different lanaguges, doesnt mean that one langauge is superior over the other.

It might be a good time to ask here that if the Sun passes through the constellation Ophiuchus between November 30 and December 17 how come that's not part of any astological zodiac bull.
    Because it only passes through a short time. Plus, ecause it first appeared in sky maps long after the Babylonians created the 12 signs and named them after constellations recognized at that time. Although 13 modern constellations intersect the ecliptic to form the astronomical zodiac only 12 are associated with the signs of the astrological zodiac
    The borders of the astrological signs do not correspond exactly to the borders of the constellation after which there were named. For example, the 30-degree sky segment associated with the astrological sign Scorpio includes stars from both Scorpius the Scorpion and Ophiuchus the Serpent Bearer. In fact, the sun spends more time coursing through Ophiuchus (about 18 days) than it does in Scorpius (7)."
    Another interesting thing to note is that not all civilisations catalogued the procession of the stars. The Inca actually followed the dark spots in between.

Your point is?
    Not everyone speaks english

Your point really is?
    Mysterious, if you want to contribute to lining Peter Joseph's pockets well fair play to ya. But why the hell would you think an internet documentary made 2 years ago suddenly has all your answers?

Interesting that you think Zeitgeist isn't mainstream by the way. It's probably as mainstream as it gets really. Infact the only conspiracy that's really going on is the conspiracy to sell books and movies. IMO the producers of Zeitgeist have as much of a conspiracy going on as any ancient gods still living in our midsts.

You need to lay off the insulting behaviour. Stop mis judging people and mocking me to be following other people's beliefs

I'm not selling books and movies.

Your only goal here is to be respectful, and misguide the dicussion at hand. You haven't offered sources yourself, for one to ridiculing everything. Unless you can prove a point.

mysterious wrote: »
    At least he got off his arse and did research.

No, as far as I can see he spent his time off surfing the internet. Not exactly what I'd call reliable research.
    Never said the Annunaki were a secret society. But they make sure they are illuminated on this world.
    I need to find out why The Illuminati,(masons), the Annunaki and the secret societies use their sublimal, ritual, problem creating agendas in the world.

Sorry for the confusion. It just seemed like you were lumping them all together as secret societies. What exactly are Annunaki then if they aren't a secret society?

People talk different lanaguges, doesnt mean that one langauge is superior over the other.

Yes, but when it comes to calanders my point still stands. They are all different. I never said one was or wasn't superior. However, You are using a mixture of different calenders to prove a point. The Mayan calander was 260 days long. So what you are doing is just as the movie Zeitgeist is doing, that is, begining with a conclusion and searching for facts to prove that conclusion.

You are talking about the Zodiac and the age of aquarius and confusing it with the Mayan calander and talking about 2012 when in fact they are completely different things.

BTW just to give you an idea of the kind of bull that Zeitgeist makes, it mentions the star Sirrus alinging with Orion on the 24th of December as something special. What it fails to point out is that it aligns with Orion EVERY night!!!

Incedentally, there are 29 claims as to the age of aquarius begining during the 20th Century and 7 claiming it will be in the 21st.
    I dont conform.
    I dont feel I need sources to know the truth. Some do though.
    Your only goal here is to be respectful, and misguide the dicussion at hand. You haven't offered sources yourself, for one to ridiculing everything. Unless you can prove a point.

:confused:

My point I think is that all of this New Age bull's main raison d'etre is to sell books and movies. http://www.whowillsurvive2012.com/

No, as far as I can see he spent his time off surfing the internet. Not exactly what I'd call reliable research.

Ok. First off. You don't know that. Second where did you get your info. The internet is very reliable, if you know how to use it right. The internet is a tool just like any book, or source. If you don't use a tool right, it's useless. Maybe you don't know how and where to look on the internet. I've met some genius people on it ;) I don't use the internet for everything. I find it great as a medium to put my stuff and see others peoples projects. Communication is a great thing you know.

Do you Know Jim Corr?

Do you know David Icke? Are you going to redicule him too? or everyone that dissagrees with your ignorance?

David Icke, actually travels, researches, interviews people, studies ancient history. Hes a intellegent man who has passion to research the truth. He had it all, family, top job everything and gave it up for wanting to know the truth. He made alot of breakthroughs long before the internet. He has been doing for 20 years.(If not more) Your proving you don't know anything on this topic.(as you don't know a scratch about him or Jim Corr) As you proved it with so much ignorance.

Try swim around in someones shoes before you make false judgments.

The internet is the change of times. Get used to it.

Sorry for the confusion. It just seemed like you were lumping them all together as secret societies. What exactly are Annunaki then if they aren't a secret society?

Annunaki are a race of reptillian/humanoid beings from the third star of the Sirius system that clumps with our sun. It's orbit comes swinging between Jupiter and Mars every 3,600 years. The planet is called marduk (Nibru) The Dark star Nibru orbits is our binary star.

80% percent of stars known are binary. Or pretty much most stars in the universe are binary. NASA knows this. But Nasa wont give you a straight answer.

No surprise there:rolleyes:

They are master geneticists. They are domineering race like beings who's goal is to rule other solar systems in this galaxy. This planet being one of them.

They were the ones that built the Cydonian pyramids on Mars:D Some people just can contain the obviousness.

I will leave it there, as it maybe to much for you to handle.

Yes, but when it comes to calanders my point still stands. They are all different. I never said one was or wasn't superior. However, You are using a mixture of different calenders to prove a point. The Mayan calander was 260 days long. So what you are doing is just as the movie Zeitgeist is doing, that is, begining with a conclusion and searching for facts to prove that conclusion.
    They are different, I don't see how it makes any difference to the fact that all that Egypt and Maya both predicted the great age in 2012. I suggest you read up the Orion prophecies and the Osris connections, it links closely to that of the Maya predictions.

Just so you know. The Vatican have all the records of the Mayan texts "that were burned" cough cough cough AHEM....

Cough... (I better not go to much into that) In other words the records we have left are nothing in comparison to whats hidden from us.
    You are talking about the Zodiac and the age of aquarius and confusing it with the Mayan calander and talking about 2012 when in fact they are completely different things.

No I'm not. Mayas specifically said new age, end of an age.

Egypt is the same.

And guess what my feeling says yes, the dawn of the new age. Age of Aquarius. Nothing whatsoever is confusing. Your making it confusing.:)
    Infact the Egyptians called the new age. The 7th age. The meaning 7 is very potent in this meaning to me. As I understand the ancient schyronization :D
    Incedentally, there are 29 claims as to the age of aquarius begining during the 20th Century and 7 claiming it will be in the 21st.

I'm well aware of what the claims are.

:confused:

My point I think is that all of this New Age bull's main raison d'etre is to sell books and movies. http://www.whowillsurvive2012.com/

Please don't post that bull on this thread please. For christ sake.

You and I both know damn well. The egyptians, Mayas and other texts never stated end of the world or there would be global terror.

The government do this to prevent the actual reality. That is we heading into the new age. The new age has begun. Some idiots are trying to prevent it. For example the NWO.

By posting such crap like you have just done isn't helping. "survival guides" Stop mocking these ancient civlizations by posting these rediculous non-sense. Your contributing to the ignorance and the fear. Well done.

You think you know it all.

I'm going to put it right to you.

You don't.

Ok-studiorat, this is a spirituality forum,i don't mind a bit more debate,but be careful you don't cross the charter when doing so.

Mysterious-this is a spirituality forum. Theres very little in this that is contributing to a spiritual discussion. Its more suited to the conspiracy theory forum,not here.

Closed until further notice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement