Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salaries

Options
  • 15-07-2009 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭

I used to think that salaries were directly linked to a player's CSR, but on a closer look at my team I've got some lads on higher CSR earning less money.

Can anyone tell me how this all works?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

CSR Vs Salary
    salary%20v%20CSR.png
    This explains it pretty well. Salaries then change with the CSR at the end of the season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Does it explain it pretty well? Afraid I left my engineering hat on a bus a fair few years ago.
    So, um, the money goes up faster with low-medium csr but then starts to slow out near the top ranking players?
    Is CSR the only deciding factor?

Yes exactly, so the biggest wage change at the end of the year will be for the not so good players.
    As far as I know CSR is the only factor but their is no exact number, so two players with the same CSR at the end of the season could still get different wages they will just be very close

Would promoting players from the youth squad have an effect on salaries?

I just promoted a guy ... CSR is 4725 and he's on 48,387
    A guy on CSR 6,645 is only on 40,754.

I'm finding it a bit hard to figure out who's worth the money and who isn't.

Would promoting players from the youth squad have an effect on salaries?

I just promoted a guy ... CSR is 4725 and he's on 48,387
    A guy on CSR 6,645 is only on 40,754.

I'm finding it a bit hard to figure out who's worth the money and who isn't.

I think it does.
    When did you get your 6645 guy?

• Advertisement

6645 guy was there when I started a few weeks back.

Just looking at my team in more detail, it appears the older (but better CSR) players are getting paid a lot less than the younger weaker players.

Strange, try asking in the clubrooms

Advertisement