Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mercenaries or soul caliber 4?

• 15-07-2009 8:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭

hi was gonna pick one of these up! any advice on which i should go for?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

Depends on what you like more a shooter or a fighting game really. Both are fun games. Mercenaries can get repitetive but is great on co-op. Soul Caliber is also great craic with friends.

Again both very different games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

thinking of going for mercs now i know its meant to be glitchy as hell but meant to be great fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭theUbiq

i reckon soul calibur... it's excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

hi was gonna pick one of these up! any advice on which i should go for?:confused:

get Mercs for a 5er in Gamestop when you trade in a game. SCIV is meant to be horrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I'm a bit of a fan of SC, so I'll suggest SCIV. It's a solid fighting game. Mercenaries didn't impress when I tried the demo. There are demos of both on Live, so have a go!

• Advertisement
Advertisement