Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact number needed urgently!!

• 15-07-2009 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry for posting a new thread but I'm a need a contact number as soon as possible for southlink n25. They are the crowd who are looking after the new bridge.

Basically I applied for a job with them a couple of weeks ago and they rang me today and the girl I was speaking to, I forget to get her number as it was a private number she rang me on. It was spur of the moment thing and I couldn't hear her and said I'd ring her back later..but I thought I had a number for them but I have nothing.

I have tried everywhere....their website, 11811 googled them the whole lot but no-one has a number for them. So I'm hoping someone here might be able to help!!!

And I'm not been smart or anything but I have no job at the moment and this is looking like my only option so thats why I'm desparate to get in contact with them!:)

Thanks everyone, hope some-one can help!:):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 zednanrefnomar

Try 01-4691200 (National Toll Roads). (Fax: 01 4691201)

Southlink's application form on their website gives their address as:
    "12 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24",
    The website also states that they are part owned by NTR.

Googling "12 Riverwalk Citywest" shows that that address is also used by NTR,
    so they must be using the same premises.

It is very inconvenient that they don't give any phone contact details on the Southlink N25 website.

NTR's own website shows that their head office is in a different location,
    and gives their head office number as 01-2063700

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭whos who

Try 01-4691200 (National Toll Roads). (Fax: 01 4691201)

Southlink's application form on their website gives their address as:
    "12 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24",
    The website also states that they are part owned by NTR.

Googling "12 Riverwalk Citywest" shows that that address is also used by NTR,
    so they must be using the same premises.

It is very inconvenient that they don't give any phone contact details on the Southlink N25 website.

NTR's own website shows that their head office is in a different location,
    and gives their head office number as 01-2063700

Good luck.

Cheers zednanrefnomar I really appreaciate that!!!:D Thats great thanks for your help!!!

Hopefully I can get through to some-one!!

Thanks again!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

any luck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭whos who

any luck?

Ye thanks, tried the first number above and with alot of waiting on hold and been transfered to other people I eventually spoke with who I needed to! A major relief!

A bit thanks to zednanrefnomar for his/her help!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

ha ha i got an interview out for there myself in couple of weeks, sorry i had the number on my phone but only saw this now. Glad you got sorted, good luck with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

i think the hole city has a interview with the toll crowd myself my ,MRS the people next door to me and 4 or 5 of my mates . 3 /4 years ago people mightnt have been that bothered about getting a job with the toll crowd, its any port in a storm now !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

well good to whoever gets the jobs here on boards that needs a job they hard to come by these days!!! i,d imagine that any job no matter what it is thats advertised there would be a massive amount of people applying even if they don,t have experience in what ever field its in!!!

Advertisement