Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No p45 and looking to sign on

Options
  • 15-07-2009 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.I have been out of the country for the last couple of years and i have returned recently.I am looking to sign on for unemployment benefit but i do not have my p45.As far as i know i never recieved it from my last employer.I am wondering if anyone would be able to inform me of how i can get it back or is it completly necessary in order to sign on or is there another substitue form i can give?(i do have my p60 form but according to the offical website the p45 is one of the pieces of documentation needed)
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

Well the most important thing is to get into the dole office asap. You'll get back pay to the date you first go into sign on, they'll tell you what the story is about forms then.

Advertisement