Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money4urmobile.ie

• 15-07-2009 8:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Have seen this advertised lately, just checked it out today. I was surprised with some of the values, some quite low as you expect as other sites that provide a similar service, but a few or ok if you didnt want the hassle of trying to sell.

Wondering has anyone used them yet, any good or bad feedback? The testimonials are all good on the site of course, but boardsie feedback would be better ;)
    They are based in ashbourne, and do have a freephone number 9 - 5pm - 1800 848 202.

http://money4urmobile.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭speedfreak

Haven't used them but looking at N95 8GB (€140) price is better that UK equivalents although lower than second hand market value. Part of Redeem PLC so wouldn't be worried about company but yea those testimonials are every so slightly suspect!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Nokia 7650
    £0.00
    If you recycle this phone we’ll plant a tree.

Your phone has no monetary value but you can still make a difference by using it to plant a tree!
    :D

Only €177 for a HTC Touch Pro. was expecting it to be more.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

They give €22 for a W810i and €35 for W705...

Alrighty...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I've an N95 8GB, €140 not bad!..hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

funkyflea wrote: »
    I've an N95 8GB, €140 not bad!..hmm

Really? That is worth considering .......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

Tarakiwa wrote: »
    Really? That is worth considering .......
    No it's not, there still selling for class money. If someone offered me a N95 8GB for €150 I'd snap it up.

Advertisement