Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to start tread

Options
  • 15-07-2009 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi where would I start a thread about TV to PC, I just want to ask what is the best and cheapest way to use a CRT TV as a monitor for my PC, and see if anyone had any links to sites that sell what I will need,

Thanks shimbob.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

The Tech Category is a good place to start. You could either post in one of the Home Entertainment (HE) forums or the general Computers & Technology forum.

I hope that's useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭shimbob

The Tech Category is a good place to start. You could either post in one of the Home Entertainment (HE) forums or the general Computers & Technology forum.

I hope that's useful.

Hi thanks for your help, I will try the general Computers & Technology forum,

Thanks again shimbob.

Advertisement