Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming ipoker upgrade?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

CHD wrote: »
    Is there any plans to cut down the amount of bad beats?

a bad beat is a subjective term for a hand in which a player with what appear to be strong cards nevertheless loses. It most often occurs where one player bets the clearly stronger hand and their opponent makes a poor call that eventually "hits" and wins

How can iPoker prevent the poor calls??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Because they are all superusers obv that iPoker control.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

What kind of updates will the new release bring Noel?

pretty much a new lobby layout with lots of extra filters. Also a quick seat function to help the feesh get to a table quicker. There is also a very good auto top up function and preferential buyin settings.

visually it will look somethig like this. (which isnt all that different tbf)

newlobby.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

bad beats need fish to make bad calls for them to happen...

less bad beats on the likes of Full Tilt = less bad calls = less fish

I know which I'd prefer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Haven't read past the first few posts but I believe we'll see more mixed games on offer, which'll be nice...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

:eek: @ fight the landlord

Grafter wrote: »
    :eek: @ fight the landlord

thats in the existing client already - that isnt part of the impending release.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

pretty much a new lobby layout with lots of extra filters. Also a quick seat function to help the feesh get to a table quicker. There is also a very good auto top up function and preferential buyin settings.

visually it will look somethig like this. (which isnt all that different tbf)

newlobby.jpg

Any chance there will be preferred seating at cash tables particularly? And how about the possibility of introducing final table deals in MTT??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

Any chance there will be preferred seating at cash tables particularly? And how about the possibility of introducing final table deals in MTT??

I spoke to them about FT deal making, this is what i got back

I wish we could mate, we simply don’t have that functionality yet. We need support chat and pausing of tournaments to allow something of this sort. This is in the scope for 9.6 AFAIK (adding Ira to advise on the ETA for that). When we get back to running them after ECOOP V I hope we will be able to support it already.

which basically means i wouldn't hold your breath

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭72over

I wish we could mate, we simply don’t have that functionality yet. We need support chat and pausing of tournaments to allow something of this sort. This is in the scope for 9.6 AFAIK (adding Ira to advise on the ETA for that). When we get back to running them after ECOOP V I hope we will be able to support it already.

lol wtf are they spending their profits on? It's a joke but whatever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

(adding Ira to advise on the ETA for that)

IRA and ETA in the same sentence is never a good sign imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

What's the current version. 0.7?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

It's here!!

(And I'm struggling to see any major changes, other than auto top-up)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

What skin are you using?

did you change you lobby view in the top left hand corner to see the difference?

I am surprised to hear that anybody has gone live with it, imo there is a pretty major bug in the current version which I refused to go live with - this will be fixed with an interim release next week so hopefully by the end of next week PPP will be live. Maybe other people arent as good at UAT as I am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

digiman wrote: »
    What skin are you using?

William Hill. I think this may be the only updated skin as of now.

Advertisement