Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any experience with Banana Bar?

Options
  • 15-07-2009 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Has anyone got any piercings done in Banana Bar in Athlone?Would you reccomend it?

I heard it closed down and also heard it just moved?Are either of these true?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sarahmc09

heya Johnny.
    the piercer there is a friend of mines uncle.
    he's brilliant!
    i recently got my ear lobe pierced (horizntal transverse lobe) and my tongue webbing.
    both piercings were done very quickly and i have had no trouble with either, another few friends got their tongue webbing, tragus and belly button and all piercings have turned out brilliantly.
    Dermot (piercer) is very professional and great craic.
    i would strongly advise going there as my piercings from there outshine my piercings from big name places ive gone to in dublin.
    im not from athlone myself so i couldnt tell you the street name the studio's on, but its up the road from the golden island shopping centre, walk up a hill past the "charcoal grill" deli place, its infront of you on the next street, in a red door and up the stairs to your left.
    :)
    good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

hey sarah thanks for the reply,good to hear positive reviews.

he must be on the same street he was on so.i'm not from athlone myself either but i think it's called irish town,i think :confused:,down from the sound factory i know that for sure.and thanks again.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement