Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck on Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

Options
  • 15-07-2009 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

As the title suggest I'm stuck on Twilight Princess, and I have had a look through gamefaqs which hasn't helped.

Very simply, I'm in the Lakebed Temple, and trying to get the waterwheels moving so I can access the eastern part of the temple. I have the hook after defeating the mini-boss, but I have a feeling I have overlooked a key or something small as I can't move any of the wheels. Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Keep an eye out for clawshot targets. If in doubt, look up. You have to go up an down a few times to get all the rooms to start pumping water.

If you're still stuck, try this. Takes all the fun out of it, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

The water wheels will only move if they're getting water (the upper ones directly from the vents you open at the tops of the winding slopes (there are two)) and the wheels on the lower levels will need the water flowing as well as the staircase lined up with the flow of water.

Water dungeons in Zelda games have always been the bane of my existence but, as is always the case, you do what you can (ie. what doors are open etc) and then cross those things off your list. In The Twilight Princess water dungeon, once you've gone through a room you generally don't return unless something has turned on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I have the game off right now, so I'll go through your advice tomorrow with it on, but the room leading to the mini-boss battle seems to be closed, the room before it with the enemy in the bubble. Is this a problem, do I have to re-open this room to progress further?

Advertisement