Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royksopp - Best album to get?

Options
  • 16-07-2009 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Hi, I want to get a royksopp album, can anyone recommend the best one to get. I know 4 or 5 of their songs and would like to get into them a bit more.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I LOVE The Understanding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Understanding

In fact gonna stick it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Melody a.m obviously and tar's suggestion, great albums.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yep, only two I've really listened to a lot. Must get the rest.

As I was studying for Electronic Engineering I was always listening to... :S

Charismatic pill...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

Thanks lads, gonna chance the understanding first so! I know only this moment and what else is there already.

The latest album, 'Junior' is pretty decent as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

I dunno, I've a thing with dabbling with new (new to me that is) artists/bands etc. I always like to go to the start and progress choronologically. It's interesting seeing how things develop along the way.

So for me, start with Melody AM. I don't rate the others near as highly anyway os... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

lovin the new single with robyn.looking forward to seeing them at EP.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

melody am and junior are both outstanding. melody is a bit more chilled and junior can have you on the floor for hours, one of the best of 09. the understanding has some gems but still not quite as good as the other 2

Advertisement