Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to behave in bed with a woman ?

• 16-07-2009 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

i recently spent the night with a woman. It was my first time. I tried to be polite and show respect. The woman said i was a good guy and was very polite which was nice. But she suggested i be a bit more agressive in future. More neanderthal, I am the man i will [SIZE=-1]ta[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]K[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]e yo[/SIZE]u[SIZE=-1] now.

What level of agression is appropriate, witho[/SIZE]ut offending a woman.

How do i gauge it ?

Also as a guy I would li[SIZE=-1]Ke to have sex for ho[/SIZE]urs. What is a womans view on this. Would she see it as too long, inappropriate ?

than[SIZE=-1]K yo[/SIZE]u

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

there are no generalizations, every woman, like every man, is different. Some people like to be submissive, others dominant.

My advice: Use your tongue. Ask her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭BankMan

Congrats on the first my man !

Firstly there's really no right or wrong so long as both parties are comfortable. All I can really advise is get as much practice in (excuse the pun!) as possible, and obviously take all necessary precautions along the way. Your sexual identity will evolve with time and practice - enjoy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

BankMan wrote: »
    Congrats on the first my man !

Firstly there's really no right or wrong so long as both parties are comfortable. All I can really advise is get as much practice in (excuse the pun!) as possible, and obviously take all necessary precautions along the way. Your sexual identity will evolve with time and practice - enjoy!
    True words - every woman is different and every relationship is different - finding out whats right is part of the fun of it all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I usually find pillow talk with a girl always helps finding things that both of you like. It does for me anyway. Saying that as said above the more practice you get in the more natural it will feel and you will be able to tell from her responses what she likes and dislikes.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Also as a guy I would like to have sex for hours.

You mean actual intercourse? For hours non-stop?

In my little experience it can get sore for some women to be at it for hours.
    To be honest I don't think I'd enjoy it myself...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

It's been suggested that this thread be moved to PI so that it's more visible and women can give their input. I've no problem with anyone, male or female giving their opinions here. :)

I'm tempted to leave the thread here for now :)

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

All woman are different, just like all men have different sexual preferences. We do too! :pac:

If you plan on seeing your lady friend again, why not ask her what she likes? If she is a nice, caring woman she will not mind you asking and will understand that you may be a little nervous. she may also enjoy the challenge of teaching you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

i recently spent the night with a woman. It was my first time. I tried to be polite and show respect. The woman said i was a good guy and was very polite which was nice. But she suggested i be a bit more agressive in future. More neanderthal, I am the man i will [SIZE=-1]ta[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]K[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]e yo[/SIZE]u[SIZE=-1] now.

What level of agression is appropriate, witho[/SIZE]ut offending a woman.

How do i gauge it ?

Congrats.

maybe more confident making the moves know, when there's a time for kissing and when theres a time to get to the fun not being afraid to make the move's the most
    clear indication I always found was breathing. And how she's behaving .. that's how I gauge thing's...

there alls sorts of different women who are into many different kinds of sex some want to be kiss passionate and generally very sensual sex and other want it rough and some like it really rough...
    There's a website called www.askmen.com I've found it very useful in the past lots of interesting things to read.

I

Advertisement