Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter 6

Options
  • 16-07-2009 3:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I just went to see the new Harry Potter film and as a normal fan i have to say it's the best one so far would definitely advise anyone who hasnt seen to go:) AWESOME!!!:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

3rd one is best in my opinion.

They skipped alot from the book in this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 babybel21

sorry but no cant stand the third one :) i love dis one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

babybel21 wrote: »
    sorry but no cant stand the third one :) i love dis one :D

I have to say the 3rd one was the best (haven't seen the new one but the book was very good so hoping the movie holds up), I like the 3rd one cos it was the first one to get dark and the movies have all followed that since then!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

none of the films hold a candle to the books imo, wasnt at all impressed with what they did to The Goblet of Fire :(

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

Nead21 wrote: »
    none of the films hold a candle to the books imo, wasnt at all impressed with what they did to The Goblet of Fire :(

Show me a movie that has been better than the book :):) Not sure I know of any off hand really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

true but still it was a massive disappointment, havent watched any of the newer films since

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Thought I was in the Films forum their for a second.. then I saw Carlow and wondered did Harry Potter & Co film here or something. :p

Since this has nothing to do with Carlow (even if you watched it in Carlow!) I recommend having your discussion in the Films forum. There is a topic on it already;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055615452

:)

Topic Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement