Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broke, Jobless. Is there any chance i may go back to education?

Options
  • 16-07-2009 6:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hello all. I come seeking your advice. After spending some time reading threads and checking out links, i am disheartened to learn about fee's coming into play for 3rd level education. Im a mature student, and i would love to go back to college to further my education and learn some new skills, expand my skillset and get out of my current funk. I've learned about back to education allowance, but im worried about this talk of fees. Are there any government schemes which may help me out? or am i as boned as i think i am?

Any advice beyond the questions i've asked to help out a jobless guy get back to education would be appreciated as well. I have little to no idea how to work the system to my favor. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Comments

Advertisement