Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are the games NL lately?

Options
  • 16-07-2009 8:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering what peoples opinions are on the standard of today's online no limit games, from 0.25/.50 to 2/4? The last time I played, probably 8-12 months ago the games had been progressively getting tougher. Is it still the same? are there more/less fish about these days? Have the rake racing nits left ipoker?

It looks like I may be forced through circumstance to board the poker train again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Dunno about Ipoker because I haven't played there in about 16 months but you are still likely to find 1 player who hasn't the first clue how to play per table at 2/4 on Stars. God be with the days when it used to be 4, now you fight with the others like jackals for the single fish's chips and exploit the aggro regs if you are feeling up for it.

Advertisement