Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penny Arcade's vision of what MMA is

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

That's just about the least witty thing I've read in months.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

I like to laugh at myself and at MMA as i think its easy to make fun of and can be funny when done right, as i know its all stupid stereotypes, and i love stereotyping!

But this was the least funny thing ever, i actually think i got more stupid just by reading it.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Here is my vision of Penny Arcade

Stupid boards censor. I am trying to say that Penny Arcade is shít

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

As someone who does not even know what MMA is (I thought it was some sort of drug) its not even remotely funny. That is coming form someone who thinks people getting hit in the balls is hilarious. They took all the good out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Well, let's make this thread funnier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

sorry guys..my mistake..I thought this was the humour forum...obviously I can see I'm in the wrong place completely for humour :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    sorry guys..my mistake..I thought this was the humour forum...obviously I can see I'm in the wrong place completely for humour :pac:

If penny arcade stuff is humour then you are definetly looking in the wrong place.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,775 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Sc@recrow wrote: »

The thing about humour on this forum is that on this forum it needs to be funny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Penny arcade has just gone down hill in general.
    They used to make funny comics about games now they're too far up their own arses and think they're "artists".

I did get a chuckle out of the "kick kicking", kick based form of combat though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭dasmoose

I'm actually kinda disappointed in penny arcade for this, most of the time they can be pretty funny. This is just a bit weak.

I have no problem with people joking about bjj/mma looking gay - hell I do enough of that myself - but if its not actually funny then frankly you're just saying the sport has nothing more to it than "rolling around on the ground" - a phrase which I'm sure set's most people's teeth on edge if they know anything about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Sconsey

cowzerp wrote: »
    But this was the least funny thing ever, i actually think i got more stupid just by reading it.

You'd have to be pretty stupid to start with to think that though....:p

...yes I'm a PA fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I thought it was funny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Orifiel

I like penny arcade but that was not the may west.

Advertisement