Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh no! big mistake

Options
  • 16-07-2009 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Going unregistered for this.

I joined up to boards a few months back. Went out on a few dates with a guy that I met elsewhere and have another date coming up. I came across a user here on boards recently and his username is familiar. I am almost certain it is him. My username here on boards, if he was to see it, would be familiar to him too. Now this is making me feel very uneasy. Just the thought that he very well might have already found me here on boards, and the thought that he could have checked what I wrote in threads, is making me feel very nervous and uneasy.

Never wrote anything bad. But looking through the history of what i wrote here on boards I'm thinking - oh my god, I can't beleive I wrote that. I'm going to be mortified if he finds out, or already found out as to some of the things I wrote. Its making me uneasy in fear that he'll lose interest in me, or if he thinks I'm a mad, cracked woman who needs help of some sort, or in fear that he'll think I'm stupid.

what do I do. Would a mod be able to help me out and delete 4 or 5 past messages.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,428 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Not a PI.

Moved to Help Desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

We generally don't delete messages. If you want to PM me from your normal account with links to those messages, feel free - but I'm not promising anything.

And while this isn't PI, if he dumps you for a few posts on a message board, the word "jerk" comes to mind..

Advertisement