Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Legal Highs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Oh The Humanity

Have done these before with results varying from nothing at all to pretty good.

Did a couple of horrible ones on Saturday though. Called something like pure diamonds or iced diamonds.

A much more unpleasant reaction I have not got from street drugs. Nasty.

Instant migrane (which I have never gotten before from anything) followed by two straight hours of throwing up. Was supposed to be a cokey buzz but it was more like mushrooms in the end. But never again. Filth it was, it said non bzp on the packet.

Got them from the hemporium in Swords. Muck so it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 jarhead20

eightyfish wrote: »
    No, that would be tea.

Cannabis is, however, less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco. Here's a graph from The Lacent's 2007 study on dangerous drugs:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42718000/gif/_42718419_drugs_graph2_416.gif

PS can't read the rest of your post. Punctuation, man!

sorry i ment to say whats classed as illegal drugs ,canabis is the safest ,a panadol would be worse,aswell those studies are done on people that have studied the drug and have not experienced it ,how would they really know,they wouldnt

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

jarhead20 wrote: »
    exactimundo,spot on ,will not argue with this,i didnt think you could get maroccan gold or anything other than the dirt polm going around

You could years ago.
    Varieteies like Red leb,Afghan Black and Moroccan Gold are gone and have been replaced with that crappy moroccan soapbar stuff thats pretty much all you can get.
    Home-grown weed is taking over now,much easier to get and good quality too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

not really dont give a **** what anybody on here thinks of me or anyone else in that fact im the one with the fat bank account and a few grand in the credit union and a vw passat,what have you got your little fiesta to get you back an forth from college,i enjoy my life with what i want to do while all you working class are slaving the overtime just to pay the bills then wait the weekends to enjoy urselfs,and im admitting to nothing theres proof were my income comes from ,,go on mods ban me for sickening the pussys in life
    I'll have you know I haven't been next nor near an education in years. I currently live in a castle made entirely out of cocaine and get to and from my job as a superhero using a hot air balloon that's actually a massive vaporizer, so there! :p

Degsy wrote: »
    You could years ago.
    Varieteies like Red leb,Afghan Black and Moroccan Gold are gone and have been replaced with that crappy moroccan soapbar stuff thats pretty much all you can get.
    Home-grown weed is taking over now,much easier to get and good quality too.

yes theres soap and not the best polm going around theres some good quality weed aswel i can get german weed sour diesel to be exact. which is very high quality a few people know about this but i will not say were to go or were u can get this but then you get the stuff thats half wet,is that the stuff thats homegrown,who ever that is dry it out before you bag it up jesus,yes have smoked blonde morrocan,and yellow leb was not in ireland i was actually in dubai and by christ,do not do a shisha pipe if offered by a man in the back of a shop,it made me paranoid thinking i was goin to be kidnapped ,thats the stuff they should get in these days show people what canabis is.

• Advertisement

ScumLord wrote: »
    I'll have you know I haven't been next nor near an education in years. I currently live in a castle made entirely out of cocaine and get to and from my job as a superhero using a hot air balloon that's actually a massive vaporizer, so there! :p

hahahahahahaha nothing said

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

those studies are done on people that have studied the drug and have not experienced it ,how would they really know,they wouldnt

It's a medical journal. I think they're in a fairly good position to judge what's harmful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

yes theres soap and not the best polm going around theres some good quality weed aswel i can get german weed sour diesel to be exact. which is very high quality a few people know about this but i will not say were to go or were u can get this but then you get the stuff thats half wet,is that the stuff thats homegrown,who ever that is dry it out before you bag it up jesus,yes have smoked blonde morrocan,and yellow leb was not in ireland i was actually in dubai and by christ,do not do a shisha pipe if offered by a man in the back of a shop,it made me paranoid thinking i was goin to be kidnapped ,thats the stuff they should get in these days show people what canabis is.

Goddamn it, you seem to know your stuff but goddamn it use some punctuation or at least space out the sentences

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Goddamn it, you seem to know your stuff but goddamn it use some punctuation or at least space out the sentences

look mate i dont waste my time perfecting comments on the net to prove someone wrong in fact i just type and save and think nothing of it,what childishness slagging off someones typing

--Kaiser-- wrote: »

whatever makes u feel the bigger man ,i mean typing makes u better than someone now a days does it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

whatever makes u feel the bigger man ,i mean typing makes u better than someone now a days does it.

Yea it does. I could beat you in a typing competition any day mate. Just name the time and place. Name the time and place. We'll see what's up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

O RLY :rolleyes:?

Wouldn't have considered dubai a place for drug tourism. While i'm sure there's plenty of drugs going around dubai, due to their insane drug laws i doubt any people would be dumb enough to sell them to strangers in shops.

For example one guy was given 4 years when they found a piece of cannabis smaller than a grain of sugar on his shoe.

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/02/08/uaes-very-scary-drug.html

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TorresDaLegend

I bought a vial of 15x salvia today, second time buying it.. didnt see any 5 euro bags of pulse, it was 30euro :(..

Anyway had two joints of it today, they were pretty packed and got fairly buzzed off on them but it tastes like utter sh1te :(,

Two joints and its half empty aswell :mad:

sticking to weed from now on..

I bought a vial of 15x salvia today, second time buying it.. didnt see any 5 euro bags of pulse, it was 30euro :(..

Anyway had two joints of it today, they were pretty packed and got fairly buzzed off on them but it tastes like utter sh1te :(,

Are talking about salvia or pulse?

You have to smoke salvia from a pipe to feel it fully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Jesus, don't smoke it in a spliff, some it in a proper water bong.

One hit wonder, seconds in, your tripping balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

*facepalm

Are they still selling Salvia in headshops?

That stuff is supposed to be strong as fcuk and what I've been told shouldn't be legal !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Pat Sheen

Darlughda wrote: »
    1. What are the ingredients in Spice Gold?
    2. Are new anti-depressants hitting the pharmaceutical/healthcare market really from a trusted non criminal source? What's really in them?
    3. Is it not better to fund headshops as a consumer rather than funding the criminals?
    4. Why are people self-medicating on this?
    I got four questions, anyone got the answers, please?

The specific active ingredients in "herbal incenses", in general, is unknown to anyone other than the manufacturer although there are a handful of likely candidates used either alone or in combination. The ingredients used in a particular blend 6 months ago may not be what's in it now. Secrecy is a deliberate tactic by the manufacturers to avoid or at least slow down the prohibition of their products at the expense of the consumers right to make an informed choice. I don't understand your second question, but if your hinting at the infiltration of counterfeit pharmaceuticals into the legitimate market by criminal gangs I don't see how it's relevant. Mistrust about the authenticity of pharmaceuticals is all thanks to the counterfeiters. Headshops owners are on the record for misleading their customers and the general public at large about what they're products contain, whether deliberately or not, and that is sharp practice at best. The consumers don't know what's in "herbal" incense or pills any more than they know what's in soapbar or street bought coke, so the only obvious distinction between the drug dealer and the headshop is legality, and headshops pay tax, I suppose. I couldn't begin to attempt to answer your last question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

pulse,spice or any other of this ****e you buy in headshops are all bull****,the buzz is sleeping pills mashed and sprayed on the things your smoking and whatever way you take it hahahahaha suckers
    did you really get a buzz from that pulse,iv smoked it and got nothing i think it is absolute dung
    So you are calling yourself a sucker?
    the weed in ireland is muck,no matter how good its suppose to be
    i can get nice weed if makes a difference!
    Contradicting yourself now.
    i didnt think you could get maroccan gold or anything other than the dirt polm going around
    So really you just are being sold sh*te and so presume everybody else is too. Do you think there is some magical forcefield that turns all drugs to crap the moment they cross come into the country? The decent stuff is usually not coming in by the ton on boats.

Even if you are stuck with a poor supply there are various ways to purify it.
    pirelli wrote: »
    However i do not know what the effect of smoking herbs might be. Herbs are generally very good for you and its unlikely they will cause any harm but we really do not know. So you have a point although rather than legalise cannabis, perhaps we should test the herbs for any side effects.
    Common sense should tell you inhaling the burning smoke of any plant is not healthy or harmless, including cannabis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

vinylmesh wrote: »

Wouldn't have considered dubai a place for drug tourism. While i'm sure there's plenty of drugs going around dubai, due to their insane drug laws i doubt any people would be dumb enough to sell them to strangers in shops.

For example one guy was given 4 years when they found a piece of cannabis smaller than a grain of sugar on his shoe.

Drug use in the party scene in Dubai is rampant. I know a couple of guys of will leave clean most of the year but will take a couple of weeks off for "drug holidays", they have bundles of money, so travel the world checking the party scene and both of them have favoured Dubai for the last 3 years, so something must be up over there.

• Advertisement

Dragan wrote: »
    Drug use in the party scene in Dubai is rampant. I know a couple of guys of will leave clean most of the year but will take a couple of weeks off for "drug holidays", they have bundles of money, so travel the world checking the party scene and both of them have favoured Dubai for the last 3 years, so something must be up over there.
    They may have come under the spell of Al Qaeda. I'd report hem immediately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Um..you did it wrong. You don't smoke it in joints - you have to put it in a pipe or bong, hit it with a torch lighter (you need a very hot flame), take a massive rip and hold it in for at least twenty seconds. It doesn't get you 'slightly buzzed,' it hits you like a train and it's so weird you probably won't ever want to try it again. You really do have to take a man-sized hit of it though in order to 'break through,' otherwise you just get stuck between earth and salvialand, which is one of the most disorientating and uncomfortable experiences you can imagine.

That half should be enough to do you. I'm terrified of the stuff but it's worth it for the experience.

Awe balls, right thanks for that mate.. Salvialand, i like it :P
    Taking a big hit will be tough as it tastes like cow sh1te ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Darlughda wrote: »
    What are the ingredients in Spice Gold?

JWH-018

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Awe balls, right thanks for that mate.. Salvialand, i like it :P
    Taking a big hit will be tough as it tastes like cow sh1te ..

You've eaten cow shiite?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Just dont get caught with abit of hash stuck to your shoe..they'll throw away the key.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I was over in Dubai last year on holiday and I was offered drugs a couple of times in various places. I was paranoid to fcuk though that it was a set up and I would be carted off to the police station so I said NO every time.

they didnt offer to sell it it was a young lad i got the stuff from not the person in the shop it was a shop with pipes and bongs and all wierd furniture and all cant really remember it was 3 or 4 years ago,plus canabis is all iv done over there

the person in the shop didnt sell to me iv bought the stuff from the streets yes very paranoid buying just make sure you go to a young lad when doing,it was a shop with pipes and bongs and all wierd furniture and other stuff was about 3 or 4 years ago cant remember would rather the hash in dubai to the weed in amsterdam

• Advertisement

eightyfish wrote: »

JWH-018 was present in several packets of Spice tested more than six months by one lab. It isn't known if any other synthetic cannabinoids were present never mind what the main active ingredient was. The range for tested packs was 0.2-3% so it's likely the high concentration packs were solely or mostly 018 while the weaker packs could have had other actives as the main ingredient. But as I said, it's all just guess work unless the manufacturers fess up, and I can't see that happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

Done a search on Smoke XXX and this site came up, anyway...

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=22&id=6543

^^^Analysis reports on the herbal smoking blends.

Thought I would throw my few cents in as I spent a year smoking through just about every brand of the stuff their was mainly due to the crap state of the real McCoy here in Cork.

They definately work. Now moreso than ever. Smoke XXX and Magic Silver are the two that spring to mind. Smoke less than half a gram of the stuff pure and your stoned out of it. Go over half a gram and your gonna start to trip.

What matters more with this crap, because it's so chemical based, is how long you hold it in your lungs, rather than how much you use. Take a hit of Smoke XXX and hold it in for 20 to 30 seconds and your off your rocker. Weird buzz. Stoned, yeah, but ... dirty, somehow.

As far as the health effects, the buzz might not be as strong or as good as some weed, but the chemical components of these blends ARE stronger than THC in good ganj. That means your heart beat goes through the roof, your feeling spaced out, if not exactly 'high' for longer and some mental dependence can fast develop.

That last point especially holds through when you consider a 3g bag of smoke XXX can last a month, smoking daily, as it is entirely feasible to rip 100mg in bongs and get tits up off it. Coming off the stuff after that long can make you a right irratible bastard for awhile. Again, nothing serious, but take everything negative from weed, multiply it, turn down the fun, turn up the tolerance, and your left with these smoking blends.

Whatever you do just DONT smoke the brand 'Smoke'. As the link above proves, it contains Oleamide, an irratant that shows up on the sides of bongs as white gunk. This stuff is of industrial grade and is far, far from kind on the lungs. Yeah, thats the idea behind smoking, but this stuff is vicious. The only natural source of Oleamide is from the spinal fluid of sleep deprived animals and it's what gives smoke that strange, nauseous rush. The synthetic oleamide will build up as a hard residue on your lungs and cause breathing problems like fags which so far has never happened with any other smoking blend for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Plenty of good smoke in Cork .

You've eaten cow shiite?

Yeah man its good ****, tastes bad though..

Plenty of good smoke in Cork .
    True, but no matter how good it is, it really is a challenge to stretch out a bag. Ireland's weed market was built for people seemingly who smoke an entire bag in the space of an hour in the back of an opel corsa and spend the rest of the night looking for a garage to buy a crate of pringles in.

For the masses though, who dont know old man Sebastien who grows K2 under the stairs, I am guessing at this rate up to 70% of the stuff going around right now has been sprayed with all sorts of crap.

Synthetic Cannabinoids > Glass.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

Yeah but then you have the unfortunate side effect of having a bunch of stupefied high people zombieing around the place. At least the only people like that now are the ones to desperate to escape reality to care. If drugs are fully legalised, it removes the negative attributions from society's psyche and more people will feel more comfortable taking them.

I'd take a bit of crime in exchange for a land of the living dead any day.

Anyway, this thread is about legal highs not legalising highs.

Perhaps we should be asking why large chunks of society crave to escape it. We always focus on the symptoms of problems rather than the actual cause. A full honest reappraisal of our social mechanics would really go a long way towards sorting things out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭weird

1) there is no such thing as a victimless crime. Only those too dumb to think it through.

I personally couldn't disagree with that statement more.

When governments try to control substance abuse, prostitution or gambling it is always about punishing "sin".

Think about it: dealers don't want to turn in their punters and punters don't want to turn in the dealers. Hookers don't want to turn in the johns and johns don't want to turn in the hookers.

Sure, you always have the inherent dangers of death but that is an inevitable outcome of life. Sure you could go broke but you can broke buying furniture form IKEA if you were so inclined.

Now we have the piss police. Employers and law enforcement now want to analyse our urine for illegal substances... even George Orwell didn't think that up.

My point here is personal liberty. I think we should have the right to do with our bodies what we want as long as we don't hurt anyone else.

So in my view, drinking is okay... but drinking and driving isn't: get it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

TedB wrote: »

it does give you a very very distinct 'high' and a great stoney buzz for ages.

Nice one! That's my weekend sorted so. Thanks for the tip.

They definately work. Now moreso than ever. Smoke XXX and Magic Silver are the two that spring to mind. Smoke less than half a gram of the stuff pure and your stoned out of it. Go over half a gram and your gonna start to trip.
    Trip!? I was smoking that sliver spice stuff a few weeks ago and thought it was very lame. Maybe my system was still clogged up with the finest hash Amsterdam had to offer (water hash) but I just don't understand how people can compare spice and smoke to weed and hash, they don't even come close. Their not even similar. Once you've had the first spliff there's no where else to go with it. Smoking more does no good, for me anyway, it just gives me a headache.

Whatever you do just DONT smoke the brand 'Smoke'. As the link above proves, it contains Oleamide, an irratant that shows up on the sides of bongs as white gunk. This stuff is of industrial grade and is far, far from kind on the lungs. Yeah, thats the idea behind smoking, but this stuff is vicious. The only natural source of Oleamide is from the spinal fluid of sleep deprived animals and it's what gives smoke that strange, nauseous rush. The synthetic oleamide will build up as a hard residue on your lungs and cause breathing problems like fags which so far has never happened with any other smoking blend for me.
    What makes you think it's not in the other brands?

I suppose it just goes to show how different people are, if you enjoy it, that's great but I'm an awful puritan when it comes to my beloved weed. There is nothing, no drug anywhere you can use that comes close to that lovely feeling of being stoned on cannabis. Even when you over do it it's not as bad as drink or any of the other drugs and it's relatively easy to deal with, within no time your back fitting fit again.

Who was putting these blends on par with Cannabis? Certainly not me. Hence my trip comment. THC does not make you trip. Easy on the water hash.

First of all you were smoking Spice Silver. The weakest possible brand of synthetic cannibinoid on the market. These blends are different. The new blends are more different than others.

Their are plenty of verifiable reports out their of people tripping on both Magic Silver and Smoke XXX. Head over to the Cannibinoids subforum of Drugs Forum if you dont believe me. And no, an entire forum full of people with thousands of posts to their names are not secret agents spreading positive reports on behalf of the amateur chemists who make these things. Thats just paranoid thinking.

Their is, of course, a difference. When I say 'trip', nothing translates visually. Your not going to see a unicorn beat up your grandmother when you turn on the xbox. But on upwards of 400mg of both Smoke XXX and Magic Silver, bonged, users have suffered extreme Xerostomia, mild ego death, a complete loss of time, staggering effects simmilar to being drunk, bizzare thought loops with closed eye visuals, and a severe bout of haze that sometimes can take upwards of 48 hours to lift, characterised by memory loss, deja vu, and absent mindedness.

As to how I dont know Oleamide is contained in other smoking blends? I know for the same reason that I know Oleamide is in Smoke in the first place. Tests have been done. Tests by a company called the THC Pharm in Germany. Tests I have given the link to.

And no, I dont work for any company involved in the making of these blends. If I did, I would not be describing all those rotten little effects I have described above. Your right, you cant compare them to traditional Cannabis. Their not as fun. Theirs no charm. Theirs no euphoria. But toxcicology wise, these blends ARE stronger than Cannabis, with regards to what they do to your system. Especially, again, these new blends, especially when kept in the lungs for 20+ seconds.

http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158951

Proof is in the pudding.

ScumLord wrote: »
    Trip!? I was smoking that sliver spice stuff a few weeks ago and thought it was very lame. Maybe my system was still clogged up with the finest hash Amsterdam had to offer (water hash) but I just don't understand how people can compare spice and smoke to weed and hash, they don't even come close. Their not even similar. Once you've had the first spliff there's no where else to go with it. Smoking more does no good, for me anyway, it just gives me a headache.

What makes you think it's not in the other brands?

I suppose it just goes to show how different people are, if you enjoy it, that's great but I'm an awful puritan when it comes to my beloved weed. There is nothing, no drug anywhere you can use that comes close to that lovely feeling of being stoned on cannabis. Even when you over do it it's not as bad as drink or any of the other drugs and it's relatively easy to deal with, within no time your back fitting fit again.

yes i dont know how you can compare this to weed ,hash on the other hand is **** no matter what,unless its from another country that is and the ice,water and bubble hash in amsterdam is the best hash u will smoke even better than most morrocan,i dont see how you can get a buzz from this pulse and spice stuff with no thc in it,thats how you know its rubbish

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

you get like a different kind of stoned up feeling with smoke xxx its like more of a really baked feeling like you can get really rubbered off the stuff, tribe is also fairly good.

Their is, of course, a difference. When I say 'trip', nothing translates visually. Your not going to see a unicorn beat up your grandmother when you turn on the xbox. But on upwards of 400mg of both Smoke XXX and Magic Silver, bonged, users have suffered extreme Xerostomia, mild ego death, a complete loss of time, staggering effects simmilar to being drunk, bizzare thought loops with closed eye visuals, and a severe bout of haze that sometimes can take upwards of 48 hours to lift, characterised by memory loss, deja vu, and absent mindedness.

Magic silver is apperently extremely strong. The dosages needed are far lower than those needed with other blends. If you're going to do synthetic cannabinoids I'd stay away from magic silver, or at least be extremely careful with it.

Your right, you cant compare them to traditional Cannabis. Their not as fun. Theirs no charm. Theirs no euphoria.

Jwh-018 only affects the cannabinoid receptors, weed has lots of different effects. Jwh-018 is more like pure thc than weed. While it may not be as good for chilling, i'd say it's better for parties and walking through the woods with friends. It's more stimulating than weed and less side-effecty.

The laughter I have gotten while walking around town messing with friends while completely baked on zohai sx was so euphoric it was on a completely different level from anything i had ever experienced before. So I'll have to dissagree with your comment.

I hope the safety of these chemicals will be known soon. Then we could find a safe one, put it in pills and it would be less damaging than weed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

a **** :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭D.U.M.B

I say if you want a cannabis like high then enjoy cannabis. Of course the current law doesn't help but anyone with common sense will tell you prohibition doesn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

TedB wrote: »
    I suppose you don't drink, or enjoy the odd cigarette? Hell, I'm sure you don't even eat anything that has being fried.

I repeat - get off yer high horse.

Even the horse is high WTF :):):)

Magic silver is apperently extremely strong. The dosages needed are far lower than those needed with other blends. If you're going to do synthetic cannabinoids I'd stay away from magic silver, or at least be extremely careful with it.

Jwh-018 only affects the cannabinoid receptors, weed has lots of different effects. Jwh-018 is more like pure thc than weed. While it may not be as good for chilling, i'd say it's better for parties and walking through the woods with friends. It's more stimulating than weed and less side-effecty.

The laughter I have gotten while walking around town messing with friends while completely baked on zohai sx was so euphoric it was on a completely different level from anything i had ever experienced before. So I'll have to dissagree with your comment.

I hope the safety of these chemicals will be known soon. Then we could find a safe one, put it in pills and it would be less damaging than weed.
    I wish I could agree with you, but tolearance is amazingly horrible with these blends. I get absoloutely no giggles or anything like that from the stuff anymore. In fact, most of the time I feel quiet depressed.

I do think the blends have one or two advantaged over ganj. While their not as fun, some of the stronger blends can really knock you back into a hole stronger than ganj ever can, which makes them good fodder for throwing on some good tunes or just watching the telly.

I wish I could agree with you, but tolearance is amazingly horrible with these blends. I get absoloutely no giggles or anything like that from the stuff anymore. In fact, most of the time I feel quiet depressed.

That's a bit unsettling. I'm feeling glad i only tried them a few times. imo they should be avoided untill more is known about their safety.

Head over to the Cannibinoids subforum of Drugs Forum if you dont believe me. And no, an entire forum full of people with thousands of posts to their names are not secret agents spreading positive reports on behalf of the amateur chemists who make these things. Thats just paranoid thinking.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean you're wrong. :D How many headshops do you reckon there are worldwide? Maybe thousands? I'd guess a hell of a lot of those regularly posting at that site are in the legal highs game. If you're gonna use DF as a source of info have your bullshyt filter turned all the way up. Personally I find it dull as ditchwater. And btw I don't think amateur chemists are involved in this, it's too big.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Take that tin-foil hat off. There are synthetic cannabinoids that are powerful and that is a fact, not an opinion.

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Take that tin-foil hat off. There are synthetic cannabinoids that are powerful and that is a fact, not an opinion.

Where did I say anything contrary to that? However quality of experience is subjective and subject to spin by interested parties on DF, or boards.ie for that matter, the identity of what's actually being used in these blends is far from factual and absolutely no reliable safety tests have been done. Same applies to the pills they sell. Those are all facts my friend.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement