Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackrock question...

Options
  • 16-07-2009 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if "huntingtons" is still opened. It was 50metres up from the DART station where the station road meets the main road. just on the corner.
    they did the greatest breakfast rolls in history. not been in 6 years, but I remember the owner and the food well. any one know the place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Yep, still there.

Friend of mine started working there recently.

You're right about the breakfast rolls. Flipping delish!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

Brilliant!!! thanks for that ron. I'll be sure to take a trip out there some morning for a roll now. Never had such a good breakfast roll since I was working out that way years back. I still remember them. Damn Tasty. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Relevant

Is it not Hunstons?

Also News Cafe have best breakfast rolls

Relevant wrote: »
    Is it not Hunstons?
    You're quite right, it is indeed Hunstons, didn't even notice the mistake.
    Also News Cafe have best breakfast rolls

I prefer a sit down breakfast in News Cafe, they have good rolls too, but the sit down option is better.
    For a brekkie roll on the way to the Dart station, Hunstons is perfect.

Ron DMC wrote: »
    You're quite right, it is indeed Hunstons, didn't even notice the mistake.
    I decided to take a look this morning after reading about it. There never seems to be anyone in it

• Advertisement

I decided to take a look this morning after reading about it. There never seems to be anyone in it

There's usually a few people popping in and out in the morning for coffees etc, and I'd imagine they probably get busy around lunch time.

They close really early is the only problem (4 o'clock or something). They should really have soups or stew or something in the evening that people could pick up on the way home to save them cooking dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

Hunstons!! thats right. I remember it incorrectly.
    Well, someone will just have to try a breakfast roll on soft roll with big sausages and large rind-less bacon and tell me is it as good as I remember :)

100gSoma wrote: »
    Hunstons!! thats right. I remember it incorrectly.
    Well, someone will just have to try a breakfast roll on soft roll with big sausages and large rind-less bacon and tell me is it as good as I remember :)

Consider it done!

Advertisement