Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Plumbing

Options
  • 16-07-2009 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

This is a long shot and just said id try it as I am desperate at this stage. Just recently built a house am in the house now 5 months and just having a nightmare with the plumbing we have had no hot water since we have moved in, leaks are appearing on celings and walls and i cannot light our stove as the house fills with smoke. We have asked the plumbers to come back and they just look around and see that nothing is worng this is going on too long so decided to go to court i feel i have no choice.

Firstly i was wondering is there a plumbers union in ireland that are kind of over all plummers what i am trying to say is there some sort of a company that can come and inspect the house that would be over all the plumbers work in ireland? I have already had two engineers reports but someone mentioned to me when they had a very bad electrial job done in their house they could go to like an electrician union that was over all electricans in ireland and they come inspect their job and their word is final.

Please help im Desperate. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi there,

This is a Help Desk for boards.ie issues - not plumbing :)

You might want to try posting in the relevant forum in the Home & Garden section of the site, where you might find some better answers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 acallan

please tell me how do i do that i click on the link then what do i do next at this for ages now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You find the most appropriate section for your question then click on the newthread.gif button, just like you did when you posted on this forum :)

Advertisement