Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canceling a nz whv

Options
  • 16-07-2009 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Hi, just a quick question. I applied for the new zealand whv Last january through the nz government. I thought i was going to travel there then but i stayed on here in australia. Turns out now, i might have to stay on in australia for the second year, which world take me to september 2010. This means my new zealand visa would go unused. Is it possible to cancel this visa and re apply when i want to travel there again? Nothing is set in stone as of yet, just lookin at my options...TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Claasman

Taking a look at the Immigration New Zealand

If I change my mind after submitting my working holiday scheme application, can I withdraw it?

If your application has not been decided, you can withdraw it by sending a fax to +64 9 985 4210 but the application fee will not be refunded.

So I’m sure you can cancel yours and reapply again

Advertisement