Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sat software for setting dish up.

• 16-07-2009 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭

hey can anyone remember the name or give me a link to the software that tells you your due south position by the time of day and sun location,a guy on here gave it to me before but i have since changed pc,s and no longer have it.

it was a great piece of software as at certain time of day where the sun was would tell you your due south pointing direction.

my dish seems to have moved,as i cannot get feck all from 1.west while down on 30.west its beaming in no problem,although i,m using a dreambox and i find the tuner crap on some transponder frequenceys.

down on 42.e with my old technomate 1500 i could get quite a few channels,while with the dreambox it says no signal i put this down to the crap tuner in the dreambox 500s.

anyone any taughts on this?.

Comments

Advertisement