Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Man Utd Jersey

• 16-07-2009 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of any good prices on this? I think the rrp is 60 euro. That's the price elverys gave me anyway. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 bmw 320d

littlewoods ireland with this code XX687 works out €47.20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭peejay1986

JJB in Dundalk is selling them for €45 and are doing them for €60 with printing (any name).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Had a quick look at this in Lifestyle sports and the Thai fakers are going to have a field day with this one. Seems to be nothing fancy about it, no logos woven into the fabric etc.

There was a thread on here a few months back with links to various sites selling Thai copies for about a tenner, probably worth searching for it....

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Do-more wrote: »
    Had a quick look at this in Lifestyle sports and the Thai fakers are going to have a field day with this one. Seems to be nothing fancy about it, no logos woven into the fabric etc.

There was a thread on here a few months back with links to various sites selling Thai copies for about a tenner, probably worth searching for it....

Here you go sir!;):)

http://yoursoccershirts.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=299&osCsid=c8f430cf545ca5591ddf333c428c4521

EDIT: here too: http://www.needkit.com/goods-930-200910+Manchester+United+Home+Football+Kit++Football+Shirt++Short.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

• Advertisement

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    Zonda, have you ever brought a jersey off any of these crowds? What the quality like?

I haven't to be honest but i plan to before the summer is out. See these couple of threads for some people who have:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055551628&highlight=jersey

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055605981

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

thanks guys.

jjb in the square and blanch seem to be only outlet type places now.

champion have it for 55.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

I picked mine up in Lifestyle on Thursday for €57.00, a bargin. I don't think pictures on the Net do it any justice, its a lot nicer then i first thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Zonda999 wrote: »

bestway4you.com and thefootballshirt.com were the two I was thinking of, neither have the new Man U shirt available yet, but when they do their normal price is £10 each + p&p.

Thai fakes of course, so the AIG logo might start flaking off in the wash!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

How much is portage and packaging cost for these site?
    Not 2 bad bbe. Wbu. X x x x x x x x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

bestway4you.com and thefootballshirt.com were the two I was thinking of, neither have the new Man U shirt available yet, but when they do their normal price is £10 each + p&p.

Is it not possible to get a large size jersey on either site. Options seem to be only medium and extra large on all shirts, club and country.
    - Size Available
    (UK) M - Chest 39-41 x length 28 inches.
    (UK) XL - Chest 45-47 x length 30-32 inches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

I absolutely hate Man Utd with a vengence but I respect any fool who wishes to follow them. I am told that Sportsavers in Wexford have included these jerseys in their 50% off sale and adult jerseys are on sale for €40. Wear one if you want....................

Thai fakes of course, so the AIG logo might start flaking off in the wash!

http://www.thefootballshirt.com/teamdetail.php?team_id=2

They have the new Utd shirts anyway then!

No sign of them yet on Bestway4you.

Might take a chance with thefootballshirt. Wont bother with a name or number on the back! Sure to fall off so why bother! Might take it nice and easy when washing it though! It'd be dead obvious as a fake if the AIG starts to flake off! Would probably get a real one except this jersey is only for a year, rather than 2 years. I think its because the AIG sponsorship deal finishes up next year! Anyway, the way i figure, because the Utd jersey is so popular, they should have gone to a good bit of effort to make sure it looks real!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Anyone know the story with sizes for the knock off ones? As mentioned, they seem to only do M and XL. How do they compare to 'normal' sizes? :p ie. Is M in Thailand about the size of S in Ireland? Or are they pretty much the same?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Previous jerseys I have bought in THAI XL equate to a standard L here I would say.

As a guide THAI M = S-M and THAI XL = L-XL

Not really a huge difference between them. The websites generally give measurements of the shirts.

If anyone wants actual measurements to compare let me know and I will take some later.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 cc117

JJB beside Liffey Valley have the new jersey for 44 euro and there was a voucher for 20% off in Thursdays Evening Herald. I bought one for my Husband and it cost 35 euro. That has to be the cheapest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Picked up one from thefootballshirt.com for €25 delivered.

Got all three shirts last season for the same price as one 'official' shirt. Not one of my friends can tell the difference by the way.

I, for one, will never spend more than €25 on any jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭PGL

cc117 wrote: »
    JJB beside Liffey Valley have the new jersey for 44 euro and there was a voucher for 20% off in Thursdays Evening Herald. I bought one for my Husband and it cost 35 euro. That has to be the cheapest!

anyone know if this 20% discount voucher can still be found anywhere?

Right, to add another choice to the other asian sites, bestway4you now has them

http://www.bornprosper.com/cart/detail.asp?id=1437

8£ + 6£ shipping = 14£ = €16.20 at todays rates.

May take a chance on this. Never ordered one from thefootballshirt in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭PGL

thats a good shout, however they do not have the new Man U jersey in stock, and only have small and extra large in the old away and 3rd strips...

i have trawled the net and am yet to see a large version of the new Man Utd jersey.....
    Zonda999 wrote: »
    Right, to add another choice to the other asian sites, bestway4you now has them

http://www.bornprosper.com/cart/detail.asp?id=1437

8£ + 6£ shipping = 14£ = €16.20 at todays rates.

May take a chance on this. Never ordered one from thefootballshirt in the end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Whats the quality like?

I'm still waiting for it to arrive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Can anyone beat €16.74? :p

Keep us posted on quality man

with €16.74 does includes number and name my is Rooney

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

Zeppi wrote: »

From the pictures on the site the jerseys don't have the nike etc signs. Wonder will they arrive with them?

In the end lads, went for a united jersey from here: http://yoursoccershirts.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=299

A bit more expensive than bestway4you at 25.50€ delivered but for that you get any major players name and number and a premier league champions patch.

For any of you cheapskates, you can get just the bare jersey for 21.50€ delivered. Went for "Anderson 8" and the EPL Champions patch

The reason i went for it from there in the end was because another boardsie has just recieved one and is convinced it is the real deal.

See here for his testimony and evidence:): http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61653498&postcount=1648

Payment seems trustworthy because you are forced to go through paypal.

Delivery for that boardsie took 10 days so hopefully if my new Asian friends get it shipped out before this weekend, i'll get it before next weekend:)

The away jersey is also available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭jesterhead

I got mine from bkkjersey.com Perfect quality. Cost E23 with O'SHEA 22 on the back and Gold PL badges. Delivery took 3-4 weeks though, and I foolishly ordered a medium as thats what I am in the official jersey. Would normally order off bestway4you.com but they hadn't got it in when I ordered. Have since ordered an L jersey from bestway and gave the smaller one to the gf!

CFC007 wrote: »
    From the pictures on the site the jerseys don't have the nike etc signs. Wonder will they arrive with them?

Arrived today, good quality and to my surprise there was the shorts included. It has the premiership badge on the sleeve but it is missing the Nike logo, the rest is excellent for the price I paid.

n.b. It came at the exact time to wear it because this saturday I'm going to old trafford. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭g-whizz

http://www.thefootballshirt.com/teamdetail.php?team_id=2

i don't think they are fakes, i think they are ones that don't pass the nike quality control... but the are supposed to be perfect anyway.

Advertisement