Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Man Utd Jersey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭PGL

jesterhead wrote: »
    I got mine from bkkjersey.com Perfect quality. Cost E23 with O'SHEA 22 on the back and Gold PL badges. Delivery took 3-4 weeks though, and I foolishly ordered a medium as thats what I am in the official jersey. Would normally order off bestway4you.com but they hadn't got it in when I ordered. Have since ordered an L jersey from bestway and gave the smaller one to the gf!

can you send on a link to this please? it appears from your post that this bkkjersey website is the only one which stocks legit Large jerseys, with the exception of lightinthebox which has kits in all sizes minus the Nike logo.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Bought one from thefootball shirt and I have to say the quality is excellent. Couldnt be happier with it and I think it worked out about 15stg. Bought a medium size and it's a perfect fit for me. As soon as they get he away one in stock i'll be getting it too.

Actually i'll take a few pics and get them uploaded in a minute if anyone wants to have a look.

/edit pics

28082009836.th.jpg

28082009837.th.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

weemcd wrote: »
    Bought one from thefootball shirt and I have to say the quality is excellent. Couldnt be happier with it and I think it worked out about 15stg.

You sure it was 15stg. The shipping appears to be 8stg and the jerseys appear to all be 10stg. So was it not 18stg u paid. Or was it cheaper for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

musta been 18

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Zonda999 wrote: »
    In the end lads, went for a united jersey from here: http://yoursoccershirts.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=299

A bit more expensive than bestway4you at 25.50€ delivered but for that you get any major players name and number and a premier league champions patch.

For any of you cheapskates, you can get just the bare jersey for 21.50€ delivered. Went for "Anderson 8" and the EPL Champions patch

The reason i went for it from there in the end was because another boardsie has just recieved one and is convinced it is the real deal.

See here for his testimony and evidence:): http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61653498&postcount=1648

Payment seems trustworthy because you are forced to go through paypal.

Delivery for that boardsie took 10 days so hopefully if my new Asian friends get it shipped out before this weekend, i'll get it before next weekend:)

The away jersey is also available

Got this today, lads. It had shipped on Friday the 21st so just 10 days from Bangkok.

Perfect, is all i can say as regards to the quality. The printing and the crests are all perfect

Only slight letdown is the size, seems very small for a "medium" sized shirt. fits me grand but it could be a small bit bigger. Hard to know if the only other option "extra large" would actually be extra large or just normal large by our standards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I ordered 2 jerseys from thefootballshirt.com, so waiting for that :)

Dave! wrote: »
    I ordered 2 jerseys from thefootballshirt.com, so waiting for that :)

what sizes did you order? if XL then please let me know.

as zonda said the sizes appear to be a bit smaller than UK sizes. i am in search of a Large sized jersey - if an XL was actually the equivalent of a L then I would defo order one too......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Nah I got M, hopefully it'll be okay.

PGL wrote: »
    what sizes did you order? if XL then please let me know.

as zonda said the sizes appear to be a bit smaller than UK sizes. i am in search of a Large sized jersey - if an XL was actually the equivalent of a L then I would defo order one too......

Strong possibility of it i would think. My "medium" sized shirt is tighter on me than a proper "small" sized barcelona shirt i got a few years back. People are smaller in Asia though(My shirt came from Thailand;)).Maybe that explains it. By that barometer, extra large could only be medium to large in our sizes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭cmsp.plumber

if you were real united fans you'd buy the real thing not some crap from thailand were 8yrs old kids are slaving away for 1euro a month. i would never buy a fake jersey. now some thai criminal have your card details aswell....ha ha

• Advertisement

if you were real united fans you'd buy the real thing not some crap from thailand were 8yrs old kids are slaving away for 1euro a month. i would never buy a fake jersey. now some thai criminal have your card details aswell....ha ha

Am, for a start, the jerseys from yourfootballshirts are real so they're made in the same factory as any United jersey you'll see in a shop here. They simply dont pass quality control but to the naked eye they are perfect

About people "slaving" away as you put it, Nike are'nt exactly known for their good treatment of workers so again, it wont make sh!t difference whether the jersey was bought from one of these sites or in a sports shop here

As for "real" united fans, United get a set amount from Nike so a few people buying these official jerseys wont affect that. United revenues from Nike are not dependant on every shirt sold

The payments we made to these sites are through paypal, the "thai gangsters" as you put them are'nt getting access to my credit card details at all.

None of your argument stacks up mate!

You're not the poster formerly known as XBOX36016 by any chance?

Strong possibility of it i would think. My "medium" sized shirt is tighter on me than a proper "small" sized barcelona shirt i got a few years back. People are smaller in Asia though(My shirt came from Thailand;)).Maybe that explains it. By that barometer, extra large could only be medium to large in our sizes

do others have a similar experience in terms of jersey sizes ordered from these asian sites?

cheers

Am, for a start, the jerseys from yourfootballshirts are real so they're made in the same factory as any United jersey you'll see in a shop here. They simply dont pass quality control but to the naked eye they are perfect

About people "slaving" away as you put it, Nike are'nt exactly known for their good treatment of workers so again, it wont make sh!t difference whether the jersey was bought from one of these sites or in a sports shop here

As for "real" united fans, United get a set amount from Nike so a few people buying these official jerseys wont affect that. United revenues from Nike are not dependant on every shirt sold

The payments we made to these sites are through paypal, the "thai gangsters" as you put them are'nt getting access to my credit card details at all.

None of your argument stacks up mate!

You're not the poster formerly known as XBOX36016 by any chance?

no. for the sake of 20euro i just wouldnt buy a fake jersey that takes 10days to arrived. thats what yourfootballshirts.com are saying they dont pass QC and people like you believe it. if they were the same why are the sizes different? its just not for me anyway. the recession must be hitting you hard if u need to save 20euro on a jersey. support irish sports shops not a thai factory. and i didnt say gangsters and im not ur mate you puff.

no. for the sake of 20euro i just wouldnt buy a fake jersey that takes 10days to arrived. thats what yourfootballshirts.com are saying they dont pass QC and people like you believe it. if they were the same why are the sizes different? its just not for me anyway. the recession must be hitting you hard if u need to save 20euro on a jersey. support irish sports shops not a thai factory. and i didnt say gangsters and im not ur mate you puff.

Its more than €20. A jersey here is about 50-60€ actually, add in printing and the crests, you could be talking €70-80.

They're not fake for the second time. Obviously, when Nike make the shirts, they have to take into account that people are different sizes in different parts of the world. See here. No "thai criminals" factory would be able to make the shirts to this degree of accuracy. You have'nt seen them for real so i dont think you can comment on their authenticity. A number of Boards posters agree theat the shirts form yoursoccershirts.com are indeed real.

Its more than €20. A jersey here is about 50-60€ actually, add in printing and the crests, you could be talking €70-80.

They're not fake for the second time. Obviously, when Nike make the shirts, they have to take into account that people are different sizes in different parts of the world. See here. No "thai criminals" factory would be able to make the shirts to this degree of accuracy. You have'nt seen them for real so i dont think you can comment on their authenticity. A number of Boards posters agree theat the shirts form yoursoccershirts.com are indeed real.

ok point taken. saves about 40-50euro. your right i havent seen them and i suppose i cant comment on their quaility. i think you should buy me one and then i can comment?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

ok point taken. saves about 40-50euro. your right i havent seen them and i suppose i cant comment on their quaility. i think you should buy me one and then i can comment?!!
    I've bought 2 before from 'Thefootballshirt.com'. They are definately real. I've compared them to the ones in the shops and they are identical even down to the tags on the inside.

blue-army wrote: »
    I've bought 2 before from 'Thefootballshirt.com'. They are definately real. I've compared them to the ones in the shops and they are identical even down to the tags on the inside.

ooohhhhh i'm interested now...! is there many of these sites? and which is the best?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Very tempted to order one from thefootballshirt.Has anyone ordered a medium and can give an accurate size in cm? Are the measurements on the site right?
    UK) M - Chest 39-41 x length 28 inches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

just bought one through yourfootball****s.

rooney on the back with 10 and premeir league badges for 25.50, great deal for an actual jersey in my opinion.
    there is pointless hostility on the thread for no reason what so ever.

rooney on the back with 10 and premeir league badges for 25.50, great deal for an actual jersey in my opinion.
    Link?

and, any pics?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,766 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Link?

and, any pics?

I just received both the home and away shirts from the above site.

Quality stuff, with Evra and Rooney on the back and the premier league badges on em, coming to €51 delivered. Delivery took 11 days.

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    I just received both the home and away shirts from the above site.

Quality stuff, with Evra and Rooney on the back and the premier league badges on em, coming to €51 delivered. Delivery took 11 days.
    What's the actual address of the site you ordered from?

are the sizes identical? i.e. what size did you order and how does it compare to UK sizes on sale in the shops here?

judging from previous posts on this thread a Medium jersey ordered on the asian sites is the equivalent of a small uk size. My size is Large UK, so I want to know if an XL from the websites would be my fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,766 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

What's the actual address of the site you ordered from?

yoursoccershirts.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

PGL wrote: »
    My size is Large UK, so I want to know if an XL from the websites would be my fit.

I have bought quite a few jerseys off several different 'replica' sites.

If you are a large normally in a jersey, go for the XL from any of the websites.

Asian XL is an EU L or a tiny bit bigger. Definitely not equivalent to an EU XL.

Link?

and, any pics?

its your football shirts.com(all one word) no pics yet, as expect it to arrive in next 2 days as i 'need' it for the match on sunday!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭dannyo666

Anyone else not able to regester on thefootballshirt.com or is it just me doing something wrong?I cant type in a username

that nbot supposed to be the crowd that do bad fakes no?

dannyo666 wrote: »
    Anyone else not able to regester on thefootballshirt.com or is it just me doing something wrong?I cant type in a username

I registered a couple of weeks ago with no problems. My jersey arrived yesterday. It was a kaka real madrid jersey. They are real from what I can see. Looks perfect. Will have to see how it looks after getting its first wash.

• Advertisement

that nbot supposed to be the crowd that do bad fakes no?

Who are nbot???

Advertisement