Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do you hold your ipod?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭huskerdu

sporina wrote: »
    yeah my itunes are in mp3 format so all good.
    I had a look at the sandisk sansa on pixmania and they look the job alright - better than a shuffle as they have a radio. But how do I charge it? Does a charger come with it?

You charge it through the USB connection, to either your computer or a USB charger. No charger is supplied when you buy one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

hardCopy wrote: »
    Got one last week on pixmania, fantastic job. FM radio and podcast resume were the most important features for me.

I've been using one for a long time now, probably about two years and it's a great little yoke, mainly use it for the FM as most of my music I've stored on disk is in AAC format and I couldn't be arsed either reburning from CD or converting AAC to MP3.

If you're in the market for one check out Harvey Normans, I picked mine up there for way under the rrp at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

I've order the sansa clip from a uk seller on amazon. It's come to €60 with postage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Hi guys, i use my phone for running as i use a app for it, but having trouble finding something to hold it. Its grand on a cold day i can but it in my running jackets pocket. But on a hot day I use my ipod arm bad which the phone fits into but its annoying its heavy and tight on my arm and hard to access to change songs, any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭sporina

huskerdu wrote: »
    You charge it through the USB connection, to either your computer or a USB charger. No charger is supplied when you buy one.

oh i see it has a usb cable with it. Great I am going to go with that. I got some cool headphones; sony wrap around the ear one's from ebay for €5 - job.
    looking forward to running with all my cool tunes…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

Vain wrote: »
    Hi guys, i use my phone for running as i use a app for it, but having trouble finding something to hold it. Its grand on a cold day i can but it in my running jackets pocket. But on a hot day I use my ipod arm bad which the phone fits into but its annoying its heavy and tight on my arm and hard to access to change songs, any ideas?

Was thinking the same thing. Really don't like how the armband feels. Wonder if these are any good?

http://www.amazon.com/Tune-Belt-Otterbox-Defender-protective/dp/B0071DGH88/ref=pd_sim_e_1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭rom

runner-with-ipad.jpg
    Don't even notice it on ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

rom wrote: »
    runner-with-ipad.jpg
    Don't even notice it on ;)

notice what?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭sporina

i got a sandisk sansaclip + on pixmania and its the biz. only €30 and i also go some sony headphones on ebay for €5.

• Advertisement
Advertisement