Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nearest BOI to Ballymun

Options
  • 16-07-2009 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says, where's the nearest Bank of Ireland to Ballymun?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Branch:Glasnevin

Address:112 Mobhi rd, Glasnevin, Dublin 9

Sort Code:90-05-78
    Tel:01-8375178
    Fax:01-8378302

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

Head across the M50 bridge heading for the airport when you come to the junction after the r/about turn right. Drive down along side the runway at dublin airport and just before the lights at the bottom of the road there is a new branch of BOI in on your right.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Thanks for that. I should have said, I will be 'on foot'.

That branch near the airport is probably called Collinstown? Very strange place to have a bank, although Ulster bank have a branch the other side beside The Coachman's Inn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Larianne wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I should have said, I will be 'on foot'.

That branch near the airport is probably called Collinstown? Very strange place to have a bank, although Ulster bank have a branch the other side beside The Coachman's Inn.
    Maybe ring Glasnevin and see if there's one even nearer than that?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Kiera wrote: »
    Maybe ring Glasnevin and see if there's one even nearer than that?

I don't think so. There's an AIB in Santry and there used to be another bank not sure which one in Santry village, but that's now a Spar. I think Whitehall is the other nearest one.

The one on Mobhi Road is grand, I can walk to that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement