Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 Clear and SpeakEasy

• 16-07-2009 4:51pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As I await with bated breathe to be accepted by the o2 forum as a member to post a question, I thought I'd ask here first :)

o2 are currently running a promotion for a free Samsung toco (or something) for new customers to their clear program, if you are already a speakeasy customer are you able to avail of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sbhatia

Yeah should be because you are starting a new contract anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭brownbinman

O2 Clear are postpay tariffs. If you change from Speakeasy to Postpay,it is seen as a new connection

However...it might be free for people who port to o2. the quick way around this is to port to prepay with Meteor and then sign up to O2 Clear, thus porting and getting the cheaper rate.

Genius!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Do you know if you can keep your own number? I should have asked that first cause that's the most important question, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭brownbinman

Clareman wrote: »
    Do you know if you can keep your own number? I should have asked that first cause that's the most important question, sorry

course you can

Clareman wrote: »

i am not sure about you can port your number to meteor and port it back to o2 but for sure you can keep your to anynetwork you port.

• Advertisement

do you want me to post the question for you on o2 forum?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

If you don't mind, I should be enabled some time this month I would imagine :D

Posted will let you know in few mins or you can check it youself, same user id:)

Here is a reply.

The handset would be subject to a price plan but yes, he will certainly be allowed to keep his number!

Happy days.

I saw that, I still can't reply, can you ask a question for me?

"Would the €55 account be ok for the price plan? How would the person sign up for the account and their old number? They don't have an o2.ie account and cannot sign up for 1 for some reason"

• Advertisement

Actually, thanks for all your help, it's really appreciated, I've gone through the whole online thing and it's a doddle and allows to xfer the number.

Thanks all

Advertisement