Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How close are you to boiling point?

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Supermanscat

Today was the first day ever that i really felt physically angry! I mean i just got so pissed off with them apes that are in power. My main gripe is with them fiddling with the college grant system, hopefully they wont do it too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭El Che

I've been physically angry about the state of the country for the past three years. Everyone could see that this was coming since 2007 but they still persisted in ignoring it, and the political parties openly lied (not surprising) in the 2007 General Election, all campaigning on lowering taxes, etc.

I am seriously thinking of egging my local FF Cllr who lives down the road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

I met a really nice girl and I'm falling in love.

I'm sorry the country is so messed up, but, I love you guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Leave Stephen alone!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

ScumLord wrote: »
    But what can be done? They're well experienced at ignoring large marches. I doubt it would have any impact on them at all.

Well then we'll have to do like the taxi men did, and bring the capital to a standstill. I knmow it sounds extreme, but what else is gonna make them pay attention

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭superbad50

ah hhhhhhhhhh . really close - lost job , mortgage **** , bank loans - how will i pay aaaaahhhhhhhhhh . having paid through the nose 10 years ago to get a mortgage when i was just 20 - last 10 years stressed out with bills , mortgage repayments etc - now people are getting places ie all these housing schemes for half the money i paid and paining back half the money each month

just pisses the hell out of me

Advertisement