Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jambons - yummy!! but what cheese is in them??!!

Options
  • 16-07-2009 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

trying to make home made jambons.... anyone have any idea what chesse is in them??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭gillo_100

As far as I know its actually bechamel sauce, maybe with a bit of cheese added. Google it and you'll find the recipe.

I had a recipe at home somewhere for proper jambons, I'll see if I can dig it out.

And Yeah, mmmmmm tasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Cassidy1

Me loves Jambons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

never heard of bechamel tll last week was bought for lasagne, homemade jambons is genious!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

Hmmm Jambons!

I used hate em but then few years ago my friend made me try em again an i loved em!

But i think ur right bechamel sauce with cheese!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I'd never heard of them til someone was talking about them last Saturday night. Seems like I've been missing out though I can't say they sound all that appealing :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 lauramcp

mmmmmmm they were yummy

Advertisement