Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hawtin on "In New Music We Trust" BBC Radio 1 - Tonight @ 2100.

• 16-07-2009 6:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

This is on tonight Guys..

Tong spent the whole day in Berlin at Native Instruments HQ. Should be interesting - Hawtin is an enthusiastic interviewee.

It'll probably be all about Traktor and NI.. No idea how much of the show is dedicated to it.

It'll be available for a week on the BBC iPlayer anyways..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/innewmusicwetrust/petetong/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

yeah got it on facebook as well but seriously what a cheesy name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Yeah.. have to agree with you there Man. Its normally a bit of a cheesefest :D

Anyway.. Its an ironic contradiction that Hawtin is probably going to be speaking about how to play other peoples Music.. Rather than making original new music himself.

New Music my ****.

Its a wonder how he doesn't get inspired to make new tracks himself with all the boundary pushing he is supposed to be doing.

Great DJ - But he should be making tracks as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

ICN wrote: »
    Great DJ - But he should be making tracks as well.

Ehhhh...Plastikman.

Know he doesnt release at the same rate he used to but he still makes tracks.

Ehhhh...Plastikman.

Know he doesnt release at the same rate he used to but he still makes tracks.

Ah yeah..

Sure, he's hitting record & throwing out a few remixes every now & then.. but the last release he did as Plastikman was probably 2 or 3 years ago. Maybe I'm wrong.. :confused:

Shame.. I'd love to hear something new & on a regular basis!

Too much partying & touring me thinks LOL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Maybe he'll be marketing his new clothing line 1.gif

• Advertisement

jonny68 wrote: »
    Maybe he'll be marketing his new clothing line 1.gif

Yeah.. Isnt that mental!

He was obviously sickened that he didnt launch his own range of Headshavers back in the day.

Wasnt going to get caught out again! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

Jay D wrote: »
    yeah got it on facebook as well but seriously what a cheesy name.

where is it in facebook, i wanna share it.

Advertisement