Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laptop

Options
  • 16-07-2009 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

a bit of a wild one but ill throw it there anyway see what happens.

im off to wexford for 2 weeks hols on wednesday and i was wondering if anyone had a spare laptop i could borrow or rent for the 2 weeks. all i need it for is poker and mails so notin to fancy.

i know its a strange request and im fairly new here and all that. but if u require a modest deposit i should be able to accomadate.

thanks
    Cormac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭BloodyDeath

a bit more than luck i think Card. a blessing more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Where you living?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭BloodyDeath

Where you living?

tallaght tony.

was it u who sent me the pm earlier tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

im off to wexford for 2 weeks hols on wednesday and i was wondering if anyone had a spare laptop i could borrow or rent for the 2 weeks. all i need it for is poker and mails so notin to fancy.
    Where you living?
    tallaght

2pqot2d.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GaryGlitter

I can help you out. no deposit required

• Registered Users Posts: 39,303 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I can help you out. no deposit required

orly.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

I won't delete the thread, but I'll lock it up in case some kind soul can help you out. But it's not really anything to do with Poker, you can use your sig or make a post in the BBV and people can PM you about it.

Ste05

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement