Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Midi Tower Case for under 100euro ?

Options
  • 16-07-2009 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

hi guys im in the market for a new case, looking for something for under 100euro

one that caught my eye is ;
    coolermaster CM690 = 67euro on komplett.ie

anybody here got some advice on this or is that the best case to go for ?

thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

I've heard nothing but good things about the 690. Wish I could say more but I have a 590, build quality on it is great though so I would expect the same on the 690.

If you go onto newegg.com you'll find a bucket load of reviews on it. Any review I ever seen for it gave it the thumbs up.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

CoolerMaster HAF922 ("Mini-HAF") - €88.87 on HWVS. Seriously nice piece of kit. Aesthetics are subjective, so ignoring them for a minute the case comes with a low-noise 120mm and two low-noise 200mm fans, so while a bit quieter than rivals it moves a lot more air too :) Another trick is that the top 200mm exhaust can be moved to the side and used as a second intake and two 120mm fans can be put on top for exhaust - perfect if you want to mount a dual-fan LC radiator up there ;) A lot of case for your money.

The CM690 is a lot more conventional, but its still a very good case for the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 thai

thanks for your input guys !

im sure the HAF mini is a good case for airflow but i just think its not the best looking case out there, i know its more important to have a case with good airflow than a good looking case but i would still like the case to be stylish...

its looking like the CM690 is the best value case on the market...

has anybody here ever used the CM690 or are currently using it ? anybody got a few opinions on this ?

thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

The HAF is such a Marmite job, you either love it or you hate it... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 thai

and i dont like Marmite :D

anyone else agree that the coolermaster cm690 is probably the best -100euro case currently on the market ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement