Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H20

Options
  • 16-07-2009 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

does anyone have the link to the thread about H20 water company?. they were out recently my wife says yay and i say nay. i just want to find out more about this company.
    thanks
    dirtynose.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭dirtynosebeps

thanks cabaal, thats the one. one of the posters said this
    "Report them to the Revelant autorities and keep all dates of visits and names of reps"
    i'm just wondering who do you report them to in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

What do you want to report about them? i.e. what is the nature of your issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭dirtynosebeps

dudara wrote: »
    What do you want to report about them? i.e. what is the nature of your issue?
    this is part of the speil they give you
    "the H2O system can actually remove 99.9 per cent of contaminants from your drinking water and provide you with perfect drinking water. " then they go on to say it's actually 100% but by law they're not allowed to say this. i suppose it would be misleading information and not explaining your rights to cancel. i asked a rep about cooling of period and i was told that it's put in normally within 5 days and after that basically your stuck with it. the rep had no idea about a cooling of period. maybe they have one maybe they dont but they didn't seem to know one way or the other.
    the price just over €1,800 with a rep other wise it's over €2,400.
    ohhh they didn't use prongs but instead they had a sealed container to apparently purify the house water.
    i suppose i want to know if they're falsely advertising/ trying to sell you something that doesn't do what it's supposed to do.

Advertisement