Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lee Foundation Kit

• 16-07-2009 8:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know what these run at in Irish stores, or if they're even available?

I'm looking to pick one up and there's NONE on eBay, warehouseexpress is looking to be the likely option but their delivery charges are a bit steep if you ask me.

If I decided to buy from the U.S, how much can I spend before there's a good possibility of getting stung with taxes etc?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Personally, I prefer MAC's foundation, but Lee's mascara is quite good.

On-topic, I think Gunn's and Conn's have them. I know both have sets of filters. You'll probably end up paying what you'd pay to buy off Warehouse Express and the postage, but you'll be getting them into your hand, and can bring'em back if there's a problem. Check out Gunn's first, at worst, they might be able to order them in cheaper than you can :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Judge

Just so you know: you can't get Lee filters for love or money at the moment. One of the injection moulds at their factory has broken and there is a minimum 4 week backlog at this time.

See: http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=721957

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭darraghsherwin

Conns do a lot of the Lee stuff but if you are going to being ordering from the US, have a look at the Singh-Ray filters

Darragh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Judge wrote: »
    Just so you know: you can't get Lee filters for love or money at the moment. One of the injection moulds at their factory has broken and there is a minimum 4 week backlog at this time.

See: http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=721957
    So the stores can't get them, but I'm sure the stores themselves have healthy supplies for now. I haven't seen anywhere with them ''out of stock''.

Darragh, Singh-Ray is just a little bit too rich for me:) Although who knows, maybe I'll treat myself.

Thanks Fajitas!

Advertisement