Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystic Moira froom Bennettsbridge Kilkenny

Options
  • 16-07-2009 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there,

I have joined here and I am unsure as to how this works. I was wondering does anyone have a telephone number for Mystic Moira who lives in Bennetsbridge, Kilkenny please?

If so it would be great, as I would love to make an appointment with her.

Thanking you in advance:0)

Mira

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Ah now, you have the wrong forum sure no harm done just move along to here.

I imagine that this might be more suited to the Paranormal Forum. You'd certainly get a better answer to your question there, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I imagine that this might be more suited to the Paranormal Forum. You'd certainly get a better answer to your question there, anyway.

The paranormal forum has a sub forum for psychics and mediums. It's linked above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 summerbaby

I wouldn't bother getting her number, I found she was brutal, she charges way to much to sit there and the 1st maybe 5 minutes (if your lucky) will be of use to you and after that she sits there and repeats herself for the remainder. Bloody waste of time, only able to read the cards, felt she has barely any psychic ability and was guessing a lot. Four of us took the day off to go see her and non of us would return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mira

Anyone ever hear of Rory Bates? Is he any good at all? I just heard that Mystic Moira was brutal so I am shopping around.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated:0)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

No matter what psychic or medium you choose you will hear good and not so good reports on them, still its good to shop around.

I have been to see mystic moira and found her very accurate with me. A friend went to her and found her not so accurate. Regardless of who you choose, if you feel the reading is not going as you would like, say something within the first 10 min and if you are really not happen say it early and leave, that way you wont waste your time, there time or any money.

She reads the cards, ball, photographs and does trance. She records the reading also.

Advertisement