Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current LIT student opinions??

Options
  • 16-07-2009 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Looks like i'll be joining in Sept. Hopefully doing the Forensics course out there!

Any of ye have any reviews or opinions of LIT? or the science department of theirs??

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

SoCo2009 wrote: »
    Looks like i'll be joining in Sept. Hopefully doing the Forensics course out there!

Any of ye have any reviews or opinions of LIT? or the science department of theirs??

:)

Alot alot alot like School in my opinion...Trudging about from one lecture/Lab to the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Falcon.ie wrote: »
    Alot alot alot like School in my opinion...Trudging about from one lecture/Lab to the next.

Cool man! i has hoping it would be like school . i can imagine i'll miss the secondary school atmosphere! and i imagine its more friendly than university like too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 nerney

lts great laugh like any other college, once you get to know a few people you'll have a great time!! Especially if your moving to limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

LIT is a good place to go to college. Its small enough but all the lecturers are friendly and its easy to learn. Not many pubs around it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

Have to agree with the above, its very like a secondary school, which is why I chose it funnily enough.

Would have no problem recommending it, though the shop is an absolute rip off.

The very best of luck! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement