Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leeds Utd game

Options
  • 16-07-2009 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Starting up with Leeds in the Championship and have re-signed everyone's favorite hero...Alan Smith! :D

anyone have any good, Championship standard bargain buys???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Blarney92

SoCo2009 wrote: »
    Starting up with Leeds in the Championship and have re-signed everyone's favorite hero...Alan Smith! :D

anyone have any good, Championship standard bargain buys???

If you're playing without any patch theres two quality brazilians in Italy- mascio and cascio. Think they both have dual nationality so no worries. Mascio is an absolute god for free kicks. About 50k for both.

Both play for cisco roma i think.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8639/masciozo1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Wow, he'll be worth millions in a few years
    Good find!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

thank you man! i shall check those out tomoro when i get back playing and i'll throw up a few players i found! i love when you get into a game and your just so looking forward to playin it :D

Advertisement