Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java developer in Carlow?

Options
  • 16-07-2009 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I'm trying to get started in Java development. I have a very good idea for what I want to attempt for my first project. I'm looking for someone with some Java experience in Carlow that may be able to give an hour or two every once in a while and give some guidance.

The basic concept behind the project is a web based application that allows a user to work through some mathematical problems. Exciting or what? :)

I have some background in development but most of the work I've done previously has been with proprietary software.

Drop a pm if you think you can help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 igotone

d4v1d wrote: »
    I'm trying to get started in Java development. I have a very good idea for what I want to attempt for my first project. I'm looking for someone with some Java experience in Carlow that may be able to give an hour or two every once in a while and give some guidance.

The basic concept behind the project is a web based application that allows a user to work through some mathematical problems. Exciting or what? :)

I have some background in development but most of the work I've done previously has been with proprietary software.

Drop a pm if you think you can help.

Suggest you look further a field ( Online) you won't find what you are looking for otherwise.

Also, you're request is a little generic - you need to be more specific for people to take you seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭d4v1d

that sounds fair enough, i'll consider this thread closed

Advertisement