Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor SIM question?

• 16-07-2009 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

I have an old Meteor sim that wouldn't have been used for well over a year. I tried it earlier and it wouldn't work. Does anyone know if a SIM becomes deactivated after a certain period of time? is there some way of getting it going again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

It's been deactivated. Happens after a period of time. Your number has probably been lost in the ether, I'm afraid, and you probably can't have it back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Yea they get deactivated after a certain time of not being used. Your best bet would be to ring meteor and see if they will re-activate it, providing they havent recycled the number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

o right, thanks for the replies. It could even be the best part of 2 years since i used it, a better option might be just to get a new sim from them seeing as they are free!

Advertisement