Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Bord Snip Nua

Options
  • 16-07-2009 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

After hearing all the info today I am amazed at how so many saving suggestions can be made from just 6 months investigations. Is the 6 month figure true? Or have they just wasted another few million?

Enjoy your 9 to 12 week holiday lads, perfect timing to release the report.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DC_FC

Does anyone know where i can actually get a copy of the report without having to download it to my laptpop. Ultimately i would prefer if i could get a proper copy of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

DC_FC wrote: »
    Does anyone know where i can actually get a copy of the report without having to download it to my laptpop. Ultimately i would prefer if i could get a proper copy of it?
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0716/Volume%201.pdf
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0716/economy1.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

After hearing all the info today I am amazed at how so many saving suggestions can be made from just 6 months investigations. Is the 6 month figure true? Or have they just wasted another few million?

Enjoy your 9 to 12 week holiday lads, perfect timing to release the report.

How long would you like them to take and how much more debt shall we build up by then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

DC_FC wrote: »

Government Publications Office in Molesworth Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Stratocaster

amacachi wrote: »
    How long would you like them to take and how much more debt shall we build up by then?

I am not fully sure of the figures but I have been led to the 6 month figure from the news. Nothing is set as the culprits are about to head off on there holidays and Finna Falure are know for taking on the advice from the consultants etc so I can see a lot of these suggestions actually taking place.

The impact of these decisions will have a serious effect on our country for a serious amount time so I feel a period of just 6 months to uncover so much information within our entire system is a serious concern.

This kind of stuff has to be dealt with in stages, not a mass execution of cuts in one blow over our entire system.

• Advertisement
Advertisement