Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viral Labyrinthitis

Options
  • 16-07-2009 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is in the right place or not...move it mods if needs be..A little unsettled as got this diagnosis today.. after a week of dizzy spells and fogged up vision, and a general unwellness feeling... anyone else here willing to share experiences with me? Been reading resources online etc and while being very careful not panic I'm seeing the past few months before me on the screen and thinking, why did I not do something sooner?

Any one out there with a diagnosis?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you have labyrinthitis - it's not very pleasant is it? I'm a long-time sufferer of dizziness myself due to the fact that when I first came down with it not a lot was known about it. I'm on the mend now due to vestibular rehabilitation. Don't worry though, you should be back to normal within a matter of weeks.

If you'd like to join an online support group, click on the link in my signature. It's free, full of reliable information and the members are very friendly.
    It's very reassuring to come across others who are going through the same thing because dizziness can be very scary.
    Might see you there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Thank you dizzyblonde.

Advertisement