Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk: Shops that accept Payzone Worldwide Money

Options
  • 17-07-2009 1:43am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What are the best Payzone shops in Dundalk?

I have a Payzone Prepaid Mastercard (known as Payzone Worldwide Money) that needs to be topped up at a Payzone store. The site lists the following shops
    http://payzone.ie/outlets/?pid=78&cid=1039&lid=10089

However, I know that a lot of these don't actually do it. Mace/Esso on the Dublin Road most certainly doesn't despite being listed.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I sent an e-mail to Payzone about this and they replied that Sloane's Newsagents on the Avenue Road do Payzone Worldwide Money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Sloane's Newsagents is the only place I know that does it, we're probably the only two people that know this. I was the first person a few weeks back according to the girl behind the counter to use the new card.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Sloane's Newsagents is the only place I know that does it, we're probably the only two people that know this. I was the first person a few weeks back according to the girl behind the counter to use the new card.

Wow! I had guessed that the card wouldn't be common but I didn't think it would be that rare!

It's still better than 3V though.

Advertisement