Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

po box / mail box / mail forwarding?

Options
  • 17-07-2009 3:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

does anyone know anywhere that sells them other than the post office? think the PO sells them for like €200+ for 2 or 3 months which is a bit much, in the states u can get them for about $20 a month. just wondering if theres anywhere that sells them, or even a mail forwarding service that i can send my letters to and have them forwarded to my home address
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭aidan.connolly

Hi

Current rates for PO Box is about €250.00 per year, when you collect the accumalated mail from the delivery office. I currently have one. A couple of disadvantages : some people don't like PO Boxes, the other is you have to phone or call in to check if there is anything there. Would be better if you got an Email when something was in the Box.

Redirection costs € 220.00 for 12 months if post is been forwarded to somewhere in Ireland. 300.00 if outside Ireland ( Used it just for one month 110.00 ) sucess rate about 95% , some letters went to the old address.

I dont know of any other service providers

regards

Aidan

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Mail Boxes Etc, maybe?

www.mbe.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭VO

Why not use a Business Accomodation Address service , you can get one for about €30 per month. PM me and I will send you details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Snowdrop

I have a business services company in Bray. We offer a business address service
    for €20 plus VAT per month. This includes mail forwarding twice weekly with additional postage charged at cost. If interested send me a PM for more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sidekick100

thanks for the replies..not sure if i can still use them as i dont want the po box for business?i was just referred to post here by the mod of one of the other forums since i might get more replies,but i actually want the PO box for receiving letters from penpals..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭smeedyova

Hi all, on the Mail Boxes Etc website it says that a personal mail box for 12 months costs 288 euro. I purhcased this with my credit card and got a call the next day from the guy in Lombard Street saying that the same box would cost 369 euro. Does anybody have any experience with this crowd? Also, any cheaper options in the D2 area? The Post Office website says it costs at least 150 euro PER MONTH!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 drbat

mail box etc, lombard st had bad experience sending a packet with them.

Do not believe anything they say in person or on the website

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭bon ami

www.kbvo.ie

offer Business Address in Naas or various parts of Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

Advertisement