Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Sessions

Options
  • 17-07-2009 9:32am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Are there any sessions in or near Maynooth?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Rithim

Hi.have a look at this post on the page 2......has alot of info on sessions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mgitarre

You could contact the Trad Music Society at NUIM in October

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055597600
    Rithim wrote: »
    Hi,There a Trad session in the Newtown inn Maynooth on Thursday nights.Bradys Maynooth Wednesday nights.
    The Newtown Inn is meant to be a nice place, but is also meant to attract people banned from other pubs... not sure either way. Think it's the pub in the bunch of shops to the west of the Old Greenfield estate.

Bradys is a lovely place. Have gone drinking there many a time.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It is really near my house so might go investigate. If your at a loose end come join us.
    Haven't seen you in years!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 eimhin.ennis

Theres a session in the old bar of the roost on a Friday night, its being going a couple of months now. Bradys on a thurs has a session too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Thanks for all the info:)
    I am looking forward to checking them all out.
    No idea where most of the places are but I presume near/in the town.
    When we finally get the house keys I can investigate where everything is:)

Advertisement